• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Who wants to pull an all nighter with me? (2 Viewers)

Makematics

HSC
checkin' in, just finished some chem revision on polymers and biopolymers. moving on to sequences and series now

HSC
the amateur will now depart. off to do some light reading, then bed. cbb.

Last edited:

AnimeX

HSC
N/A
seems like after a stage of the night the working productivity diminishes and it becomes like day :(

Live

HSC
LIVE IS BACK

and up for an all nighter tonight anyone?

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
I'll join up until midnight

After that there are no guarantees

Live

HSC
I'm probably gonna go hard from 12 - 6am tonight then tomorrow night will be my last all nighter for these holidays cos I have to get sleeping pattern back on track now lol

Makematics

HSC
LIVE IS BACK

and up for an all nighter tonight anyone?
welcome back man where you been at? i'll be up till past midnight but not all nighter. slept 5 hours last night and my body is absolutely dead from basketball.

Live

HSC
welcome back man where you been at? i'll be up till past midnight but not all nighter. slept 5 hours last night and my body is absolutely dead from basketball.
I've been at school for holiday classes.
Monday I had to work on my art major at school, came home played cod till sleep (had no energy to do an all nighter or switch on my laptop/computer but I was motivated to play games online for some reason lol)
Tuesday I went to school for an English class, we just went over our modules, came home played cod till sleep
Wednesday was maths at school, we did some past papers, came home played cod till sleep
today I went to school to work on art major, came home, procrastinating now on youtube, gonna take a 2 hour nap at 10pm then get back on track after that until 6am

Makematics

HSC
I've been at school for holiday classes.
Monday I had to work on my art major at school, came home played cod till sleep (had no energy to do an all nighter or switch on my laptop/computer but I was motivated to play games online for some reason lol)
Tuesday I went to school for an English class, we just went over our modules, came home played cod till sleep
Wednesday was maths at school, we did some past papers, came home played cod till sleep
today I went to school to work on art major, came home, procrastinating now on youtube, gonna take a 2 hour nap at 10pm then get back on track after that until 6am
alright cool! wowz you have a lot of classes!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)