Who wants to pull an all nighter with me? (1 Viewer)

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
@mods this is on topic right? (sorta)
so when you guys are rlly tired, do you find that there are some subjects you can do as normal while other subjects you can't do? for example, i find i can do maths and anything calculation-based in chem when im tired, but i cant do english for the life of me. for some ppl it's the other way around. interesting how the brain works
For me, I can mindlessly do maffs when tired.
I can do notes when tired.

But when it comes to English or doing questions for other subjects, probably need to be like 70% awake.

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
There are many SNSD lovers out there.

That would mean I'd have many brothers and sisters out there~~~
Is there a Kpop thread on this forum?

Back on topic though... Imma see if I can get any English done after this maths. (yes deliberate poor grammar)

Makematics

HSC
alright well that mechanics exercise took me 3 hours. im calling it a night. will be staying up later tomoz. good luck JT and Cloud and others :)

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
Woot! 3am.

@Makematics: no wonder your exercises take you 3 hours, you do extension maths (I don't!)

1 more maths exercise, I'll see how I feel then, if I'm good I'll knock over some English and finish at around 5, 5:30, if not then I'll sleep at around 4. We'll see.

EDIT: After looking at the examples on the page I realise my brain is too fried to do more maths. I reckon this maths streak (10:15 --> 3:10) is the longest continuous maths session I've ever done.

Gonna look over some Geography notes to see if my head is good enough to do English.

Last edited:

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
AnimeX what are you doing right now?

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
Crap is it just me now?

Right. I'm calling it a night. Just did 6 straight (mostly straight anyway) hours. Gotta wake up in 4 hrs to go to school lol

Last edited:

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
Gonna head out for school for a Modern History workshop in about an hour. I would have gotten up later if the builders next door didn't send half of all the loud trucks in Sydney down the driveway next to my bedroom.

Makematics

HSC
good jub guise! lol the longest i have done maths straight is like probably 10 hours. man that was fun. 10 hour conics marathon. our triple periods are pretty much 3 hours so im used to it lol.

AnimeX

HSC
N/A
AnimeX what are you doing right now?
Sorry for late reply haha, at the time I was watching a movie for english and analysing, reading reviews etc. Ended up youtubing and playing a dota game and going to sleep :L

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
I might go until 1am today, I just had a coffee and I find it hard to sleep after I had caffeine lol

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
Finished up my Applications of Calculus to the Physical World chapter just then. First time I've ever polished off a maths chapter in 24 hrs lol

iBibah

HSC
good jub guise! lol the longest i have done maths straight is like probably 10 hours. man that was fun. 10 hour conics marathon. our triple periods are pretty much 3 hours so im used to it lol.
Wow how did you keep focussed for so long?

Makematics

HSC
Wow how did you keep focussed for so long?
i had my 4U half-yearly the next day and i was motivated to get the job done. :) turns out one of the questions i did in those 10 hours turned out to be the hardest question in the exam and i nailed it.

iBibah

HSC
i had my 4U half-yearly the next day and i was motivated to get the job done. :) turns out one of the questions i did in those 10 hours turned out to be the hardest question in the exam and i nailed it.
Niceeee!

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
I remember one question I did back in Year 9 was copied out straight out of the textbook... and I had done that question about 5 times because I had no idea how to do it before lol

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
Right. I'm signing in for today, probably going to hit about 1-2am before heading off, none of this 4:30 business like this early morning. I've got my water bottle and heater ready (a nice toasty 18 C in my room, my hands won't be freezing!)

Agenda:
Maths: Probability
History: Consolidating notes from today's school workshop
Geography: Measuring up my study notes vs OzKo's public BOS notes

I'll be checking back to this thread every hour on the hour until I announce my leave.

Last edited:

Examine

same
HSC
Might be a full all nighter today. The task?

Finish Topic 3 Eco notes from scratch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)