Who wants to pull an all nighter with me? (1 Viewer)

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
I reckon it's just me and Examine today.

Probability is BORING... gonna move onto Modern History and see after doing that if I've changed mindsets.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad

Probability is BORING... gonna move onto Modern History and see after doing that if I've changed mindsets.
It's boring and tedious lol.

iBibah

HSC

I might be joining you for a little while. We'll see how I go.

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
I'll be bailing earlier tonight, can't see myself staying up past 1am. Sorry guys

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
Even with a coffee at 3pm I'm struggling to stay awake. No way am I finishing up my maths tonight.

EDIT: I'm out. Only had less than 3 hours of sleep last night. Going to be so dead tomorrow...

Good luck to everyone continuing onwards.

Last edited:

Aysce

HSC
what's a good snack to eat when pulling an "all nighter"?
Chocolate :)

And wow, all these late night studiers. I must admit though, studying from 3:00am - 5:30am is perfect. Watching the sun rise over you as you slave away at your work, beautiful stuff.

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A

And wow, all these late night studiers. I must admit though, studying from 3:00am - 5:30am is perfect. Watching the sun rise over you as you slave away at your work, beautiful stuff.
But that deep feeling you get in your chest when you pull an all nighter....

Also guys, I hate to be a party pooper, but I'd like for the chat in here to be somewhat school-related (and I say all-nighters are somewhat school related :) )

Otherwise, it must go in here (social thread for any other jibber jabber): http://community.boredofstudies.org/showthread.php?t=290081

Last edited:

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC

Its because we do shit all in the day lol. I find it easier to study now, less distractions plus i'm normally out in the day.

So who is actually up at the moment? I'll probably go to bed in another hour or so...

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Its because we do shit all in the day lol. I find it easier to study now, less distractions plus i'm normally out in the day.

So who is actually up at the moment? I'll probably go to bed in another hour or so...
Me ( I actually finished the hsc lol )

Makematics

HSC

i literally stayed up for extra even after i was done with my work to see the sun :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)