Who was the idiot that put economics straight after paper 2? (1 Viewer)

shannan94

HSC
We're all thinking that, but hey it had to be somebody and that's just the way the cookie crumbled

HSC
i dont know where to start on my study ahha i have the textbook, Excel study guide, TSFX booklets and extra notes -.-
I'm not ready at alll!

RishBonjour

HSC
relax bro.
I got eco today and biology tomorrow (haven't studied shiz for bio)

Bloodstriker

HSC
2 exams over 2 days, yea i can understand that's just way the cookie crumbles (i don't really think their should be any exams day between paper1/paper2 and the day after paper2), but for people who have 2 exams on 1 day, that's just fucking BS. I assume it's BOS being tightass and not wanting to pay supervisors for half days

ali-fc

HSC
eco tomoro and bio on friday *sigh* this is going to be a long ass week.

lanamariie

HSC
relax bro.
I got eco today and biology tomorrow (haven't studied shiz for bio)
i got the exact same,, eco tomorrow bio friday ! im fine for bio but dont no crap for eco ! my grandmother passed away today and im sick , i cannot study anything and just so over it ! not plaaning on writing anything on the paper ! yay for me !

Leffife

A lover is a best friend
HSC
N/A
i got the exact same,, eco tomorrow bio friday ! im fine for bio but dont no crap for eco ! my grandmother passed away today and im sick , i cannot study anything and just so over it ! not plaaning on writing anything on the paper ! yay for me !
Calm down, you aren't the only one who has biology also tomorrow :)
Oh that sucks, hearing about your GM. To be totally honest, it would be better to write something than nothing. By writing something you will earn marks, but without writing anything you can get totally stuffed.

lanamariie

HSC
Calm down, you aren't the only one who has biology also tomorrow :)
Oh that sucks, hearing about your GM. To be totally honest, it would be better to write something than nothing. By writing something you will earn marks, but without writing anything you can get totally stuffed.
do you reckon ill be able to apply for an illness misadventure form ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)