• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Who watched the MTV Music Video Awards last night? (1 Viewer)

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
i watched the majority of them
and the only bit i liked was bam :D
i didn't think he would be there coz he is a skater
but he was there with tony hawk!
so STOKED

rumour

HSC
Auto Wah said:
hey i watched it, and i gotta tell you, it sucked entirely. Everything is POP,HIP HOP, Rap , RnB, and POP.

that's all there is now, hip hop and rap are exactly the fucking same. And they have all those lamers to perform, they can hardly sing their own songs.

Anyway i don't think i'll watch another one of those MTV music awards ever. Commerical music sucks.

I did watch "the big O" on SBS, it's about orgasms, did anybody watch that???
Yeah, even the "Dance" noms,were all RnB, I was like "wtf?!?!?"

nesstar

Beyonce's outfit would definitely be up there among the worst dressed...a too tight gold jacket and hotpants? Not even she can get away with that! People with that much money can afford to look better...particularly when she is a good looking person...

Brad

The polyphonic spree were awesome... i have seen better on bootlegs but they were still good. Wayne Coyne is a fucking legend too.

Brad

I thought Jet were the wworst i've seen them since i saw them in melb 3 years ago.... that hoobastank guys got a good voice.... too bad he is in a crap band

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
yes i hav admit .... most of the performances were pretty shocking, however Usher killed it and so did lil jon.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
i just saw this, today, had to tape it cuz i werent able last night

mase: the welcome back thing... was cuz hes coming back into the industry after 5 years of being a priest... but he got annoying...

kanye didnt get any awards! he got nominated a fair few but didnt win... usher had a great performance... and lil jon gave me the shits....

a lot of the performances were pretty shit... i like alicia keys, though even though i dont like her music :p
and fucking LL gave me the shits as well... overall awards werent too good... whens the next music awards?

EDIT: outkast had a heaps good performance... didnt realise they realised ghetto musik!

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Silverstone said:
She only ever won 1, and that was a couple of years back for BEST NEW ARTIST.
Oh really? Well what was the awards ceremony that she won about three awards on:confused:?

mizz_smee said:
i watched the majority of them
and the only bit i liked was bam :D
i didn't think he would be there coz he is a skater
but he was there with tony hawk!
so STOKED
Tony Hawk seems to make an appearance everywhere these days:p. Bam was probably there promoting the latest Tony Hawk Skateboarding game:).

artfag said:
ha ha, you are hilarious
Who do you think were the best band there then:p?

MouNtY

i'd actually watched it a while ago coz it was on tv a long time ago, and overall the awards were pretty average....i hated the hoobastank performance they just killed my favourite song...that guy couldn't sing at all.....but then he could've been sick....most of the other performances however were pretty mediocre

^___ShabS___^

Chriis said:
I think the r&b artist I now really respect is Usher, he's really sincere about his music, and after listening to a lot of his stuff, he's really good, but not just a potty mouth bad black boy.
... :uhhuh:
Chriis said:
I'm glad Usher won
... so am i

^___ShabS___^

Orange Juice said:
mase: the welcome back thing... was cuz hes coming back into the industry after 5 years of being a priest... but he got annoying...
was he welcoming himself back... haha ... poor guy ... no one really cared about him...
when he was on stage with diddy, he said welcome back like 2-3 times!
probably to rub in diddy's face for not saying welcome back mase! ... thats what i think ... :rolleyes:

B-Ma

HSC
~GeNie~Na~BotL~ said:
was he welcoming himself back... haha ... poor guy ... no one really cared about him...
when he was on stage with diddy, he said welcome back like 2-3 times!
probably to rub in diddy's face for not saying welcome back mase! ... thats what i think ... :rolleyes:
Mase's actual song is called Welcome back, its pretty big in the States. All hip hop heads love mase there. Anyway, I didn't see the part with Ma$e and P on stage so I got no idea about him saying welcome back is about.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)