who wears sunscreen to uni? (1 Viewer)

themonalisa

HSC
How many people wear sunscreen on their face and body every day to school or uni or work?

and how many continue to do so in winter?

philphie

Banned
HSC
never. sunscreen is icky plus i'm never in a lot of sun

Andi0390

HSC
I do!

All year round - I'm a bit of a sunscreen nut. Just my arms, shoulders, chest, neck and face. I really don't want to get tanned.

bio_nut

HSC
I try to when I remember-my granny got skin cancer on her nose and had instilled a fear in me, lol

I like to look tan though in summer, so it sucks :(

purplemonkey

HSC
I do in the summer especially because I have to walk a little way to uni and am always outside in my breaks. Plus cancer runs rampant in my family so not taking any chances :D

Sarebs

HSC
I wear sunscreen like crazy now. Got really sunburnt at the cricket, and ended up with a funny burn because of my sunglasses. So sunscreen ftw!

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC
I wear sunscreen like crazy now. Got really sunburnt at the cricket, and ended up with a funny burn because of my sunglasses. So sunscreen ftw!
hahah love that. once you take off the sunnies its like wtf

and yeah i dont wear sunscreen coz im not really in the sun all the time and i dont get burnt really just red and thats it

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
I wear tinted moisturiser with sunscreen in it on my face and chest most days. If it's really really hot I'll put 30+ sunscreen on all my exposed skin.

I have a bit of a phobia about skin cancer but at the same time I keep forgetting to wear sunscreen on a regular basis which is why I deliberately included it in my makeup routine with the moisturiser so I can't forget to at least shield my face.

GINN

Banned
HSC
N/A
the pool is indoors what to worry about?

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
My daily sunscreen has a 30+ moisturiser and it's not greasy at all.

I wear it every single day or I'll get freckles.

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
Lol, my Aunty got sunburn that welted after being on a boat... For 3 hours... Putting sunblock on every hour... With a hat... Standing/sitting in the shade.

She just has to look at the sun to get burned.

themonalisa

HSC
My daily sunscreen has a 30+ moisturiser and it's not greasy at all.

I wear it every single day or I'll get freckles.
wow whhat sunscreen do u use?
im trying to find my Holy Grail sunscreen as well that doesnt make me break out and is easy to wash off at the end of teh day.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
It's an Olay complete defence sunscreen, the one for sensitive skin is less oily than the normal one but they're both pretty good. It's one of the only moisturisers I've seen with a 30+ sunscreen.

pman

Banned
HSC
wow whhat sunscreen do u use?
im trying to find my Holy Grail sunscreen as well that doesnt make me break out and is easy to wash off at the end of teh day.
this doesn't work if you plan in going in water though...

themonalisa

HSC
It's an Olay complete defence sunscreen, the one for sensitive skin is less oily than the normal one but they're both pretty good. It's one of the only moisturisers I've seen with a 30+ sunscreen.
but Olay sunscreens are chemical sunscreens - apparently they aggravate free radicals and cancer causing cells

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)