Who will be looking for love at Uni? (2 Viewers)

shimmer205

HSC
So I can't be the only one excited about leaving my shitty hometown in a couple of months, meeting lots of interesting people at uni, and dating them. :love:

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
and fucking them

won't be specifically looking 'for love at uni' be if something good comes by i'll take it.. she can also do my assignments

Studentleader

HSC
N/A
i am looking 4 a hot law student who can support my abihtions of bein a phil0spiger l0l jk i am gonna spit out babies from 25-65

suling

HSC
Is anyone else not moving away for uni because of love? i.e. choosing to stay with their boyfriend/girlfriend?

Paradox.101

HSC
As corny as it sounds, yeah I am haha, been sort of waiting for uni for a serious relationship, just 'cause I find that relationships (other than superficial ones) are rare during highschool.

and fucking them
And this too.

OMFG7891

HSC
Is anyone else not moving away for uni because of love? i.e. choosing to stay with their boyfriend/girlfriend?
I know a fair few people who are doing that, or they've changed uni perferences so they are going to the same uni as their boyfriend/girlfriend. I think it's perfectly fair enough of you want to do that. But personally there is nothing and no one who could stop me from leaving my town haha

Ziva

Banned
HSC
the only reason i went to university was to have awkward sex with as many people as possible

red-butterfly

HSC
No one actually LOOKS for a boyfriend/girlfriend at uni, and people don't just go to uni to find a girlfriend/boyfriend that's just stupid!!

Uni life is about having as many sexual partners as possible :)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
In the words of a movie character which I have much respect for: "Well, if she's cute and she's willing..."

rx34

HSC
I'll be looking for some 'loving' in law/commerce/ski camp...

HSC
All these fantasies about picking up chicks and fucking them prob originate from american movies about college. Anyways, I doubt even a portion of that would happen in Australian universities. If I'm wrong, that would be great though =)

boris

Banned
HSC
All these fantasies about picking up chicks and fucking them prob originate from american movies about college. Anyways, I doubt even a portion of that would happen in Australian universities. If I'm wrong, that would be great though =)
hahaha m8

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
There is a thing called 'love', it's just that stupid teenage girls automatically equate any sort of attraction as "love" - which tarnishes the meaning and prestige of the word.

I would assume it happens here as well. And that's great because I think it's fantastic as well. I plan to personally be involved at these events. I've already conjured a great plan on what to do if I end up in one of these parties when girls are being impregnated all over the place.

Plan is: when everyone else is busy doing unspeakable things to each other, I go to the table with all the food and I eat some of the unguarded free food. Or, if there is no table with lots of food - I raid the fridge. I'm also open to the possibility of having to use the stove or oven and I figure I'll use that as well if I must.

Anyway, after I'm finished eating, I roam about the house to find a nice place to sit with a TV - and then rest there for some time while watching whatever is on. If not, I'll take a few snacks and sit outside on the verandah and take in the night air. Or maybe sit in the car and flick through the radio stations... that'd be nice.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Hey a person of apparent equal academic capability - nice!

Though I am quite picky with my food - you can get all the vegies and stuff, Fighting. =P

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Haha when I go to uni, I won't be looking for love, but I'm sure it'll more likely sneak up on me at uni. Really, in school, you tend to go to the same school merely due to geographic location. However at uni, the people you meet in your course have the same academic interest as you, so the odds of a real relationship with them is so much higher.

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
Haha when I go to uni, I won't be looking for love, but I'm sure it'll more likely sneak up on me at uni. Really, in school, you tend to go to the same school merely due to geographic location. However at uni, the people you meet in your course have the same academic interest as you, so the odds of a real relationship with them is so much higher.
Hate to burst your bubble, but the most likely occurrence is that you will find friends in totally different faculties, randomly meet them because they are nice people (not because of the course they like). I understand what you're trying to say, but it's not like all Law students hang with all the other Law students.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)