Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Liberal Party of Australia

• Other

• Total voters

0bs3n3

HSC
Not with Abbott at the helm, they are different! Windsor, the member for New England off the top of my head. Great guy, as you stated sensible and makes for an interesting speech! I have Philip Ruddock :tongue: He is awesome I find though! Very down to earth.
lol, I have Greg Combet. Woot?

Damn you working class city.

Lentern

HSC
Meetings with politicians are often very humbling experiences, they specialize in endearing themselves to anyone and everyone and almost seem to suspend the fact that they've supported wars or children in detention etc. I've never met Ruddock but with nearly forty years in public life one assumes he's fairly good at the old chat up. With that being said i've come across my local member on several occasions and whilst on good days he's as charming as the best of them, other times old Laurie seems quite strained, like he's actually quite tired, grumpy, impatient etc and its taking all his effort to disguise it.

Will Shakespear

mumbo magic
HSC
lol, I have Greg Combet. Woot?

Damn you working class city.
the parachute electorate, a fucking news reader for state gov and a union official for federal

our next mayor will probably be fucking humphrey bear or something

0bs3n3

HSC
the parachute electorate, a fucking news reader for state gov and a union official for federal

our next mayor will probably be fucking humphrey bear or something
lol John Tate goes to the same barber as me, seems to be there more often then not when I go.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)