Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Liberal Party of Australia

• Other

• Total voters

Cazic

HSC
With about 12 months until the next election, it's time to gauge ...

Last edited:

S.H.O.D.A.N.

world
HSC
I don't fucking know. Both Labour and Liberals are equally abhorrent options. If Malcolm Turnbull was around I'd vote Greens and preference the Libs, but now... fuck, Abbott is twice as bad as Rudd, and at least I agree with Rudd some of the time. But Rudd is all gung-ho about censorship. Sigh.

JonathanM

Antagonist
HSC
I'm a passionate Liberals supporter, but not blindly so. We have a better Labor candidate in my local seat who has done a very good job handling local issues.

Will be barracking for Liberals though xD

Azarnakumar

Banned
HSC
The Greens, I don't align with them entirely but they're by far the best option.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
If I wasn't a young-un as in January I'd be voting for my local independent, he actually does stuff for our electorate and he is really not going to lose the seat. We were one of the first electorates to have our member established at the last election.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Federal terms are 3 years from the first sitting of the parliament, not from the date of the election. Campaign periods are also not part of the term (the executive continues in caretaker mode after the dissolution of parliament). Hence why there may be more than 3 years between elections.

InterNut

HSC
Greens prolly, what with this censorship BS.
Gen Y (internet savants) will produce interesting results next election, me thinks.

debts

HSC
N/A
i disagree with the greens less than i do with the rudd labor government now. also, rudd has been pretty disappointing; he hasn't made any profound decisions during his term in my opinion.

ad infinitum

HSC
N/A
Greens? No..
Rudd? No.
Abbott? haha no.

Who else can I vote for?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)