Who would you date? (1 Viewer)

swagasa

HSC
I'm Asian and I'm actually surprised that I've stayed true to the stereotype of how Asians only date/like other Asians. I have many white friends who are attractive but I can't seem to find them as attractive as another Asian girl.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Haha, I'm a bit complicated. I'm half-Chinese, half-Japanese. Born in Hong Kong, have a Japanese passport. But all in all, I'm Asian.

I would never date any African, North Korean (for kicks), Indian, or mainland Chinese guy. Nor would I date a Filipino or Indonesian (not Chinese Indonesian, pure Indonesian) guy. If I ever marry and have children, I want them to have the easy life and not have to worry about their father's nationality, their skin color, etc. I don't want them to be looked down upon, to have to go through more security checks because of their skin color, race, etc. Plus, my parents will absolutely not allow me to date guys with those nationalities. (Too strict, you have to adhere to their culture/religion's rules, etc. There's a whole variety of reasons that make sense and aren't racist.)

I do find myself attracted to Japanese, South Korean, Canadian, "American", and "European" men. More than nationalities though, I think I prefer men that are taller than me and that have glasses or slightly curly hair. (All the men I've found attractive had at least one of those traits...)
there is practically no difference between North Korea and South Korea you racist whore

RANK 1

HSC
blacks and indians (unless they look like priya from tbbt) are pretty much the only no go zone for me and also people who are really into their culture such as fobs who cant speak english properly and only listen to kpop or wogs who use 'cuz' or 'brah' every second word

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
blacks and indians (unless they look like priya from tbbt) are pretty much the only no go zone for me and also people who are really into their culture such as fobs who cant speak english properly and only listen to kpop or wogs who use 'cuz' or 'brah' every second word
?!?!?!

Also, all you fucking azn people need to learn the true fuckan way of using racist slang like "fobs". Fuck. Fob means fuckan Islanders and shit.

hello riproot
HI! :wavey:

Did my fb statuses ring you back here?

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
I think I could find any race physically attractive except aboriginals.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
this was probably my most difficult transition into uni
You get used to it though.

Plus, there's not many Islanders around uni so if someone says 'fob' to me at uni - I know they mean "international student" esp. of Chinese or Asian origin/descent.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)