Who's a POSTMODERNIST? Hand up!! (1 Viewer)

nurdalurt

HSC
I'm arguing with my teacher about the whole modernist vs. postmodernist debate. I throw White at her and she throws back Elton.

Need some fresh arguments. HELP PLEASE

:argue: :D

Andrei01

HSC
lol no one would admit to that! Actually I kind of agree with some of Carr's ideas but anything that is more severe than that is pushing it.

live.fast

HSC
N/A
What are the arguments you and your teacher have been using anyway? I'm interested!

Last edited:

ixswans

HSC
She's such a Modernist.

I'm a Postmodernist, but not a 'fundamental' Postermodernist that everyone tries to classify me as.

I just think every explanation has equal merit, although the social merit of the explanation is decided by the momentum it gains within the people who are exposed to it.

doggieslover

HSC
Don't you get it? We are all post modernists! brainwashed into it from an early age of education at school. It's all around you, I try not to be a postmodernist, (I make up for it by being a conspiracy theorist:)) but we are all strongly influenced by postmodernism. It's all around you. If you are not then you are automatically labelled as being "intolerant". I have to admit, though I don't like it, that I am slightly postmodern. But how can I not be? History is taught as a postmodern history!!!
There is no escaping it. (creepy music come in here)

Go the Bulldogs!

maz3ndor

HSC
You guys are postmodernists? Then you're all going to hell :uhhuh:

astroe

HSC
I'm so postmodern that I refuse to put my hand up with your conformist ways. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)