• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Who's already stressed out? (1 Viewer)

nickyroony

BigBlogger
HSC
I'm breaking out in pimples at the moment =_= Yeah I'm tired.. I just wanna get this over and done with =_=

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
nickyroony said:
I'm breaking out in pimples at the moment =_= Yeah I'm tired.. I just wanna get this over and done with =_=
haha. join the club!! i've been washing my face everyday .. and they won't go away.. <_<

Mc_Meaney

Banned
HSC
The_Apprentice said:
I only really felt "burnt-out" halfway through the actual HSC exams. I remember suddenly sitting down and not being able to lift a pen or even move...i felt sooo drained.
Don't stress 06ers, my advice is; Don't restrict yourself socially too much. A good friend of mine didn't go out at all during the HSC so that she had more time to study...and I went out every weekend. She got 91 and I got 94...You'll go insane if you can't have work/fun balance in your life during this year.
Burnt myself out a week before my half yearlies lol...had to take a day off then sit around all weekend doing stuff all...really sux...just remember the HSC is a stupid piece of paper.

Ennaybur

HSC
N/A
Mc_Meaney said:
Burnt myself out a week before my half yearlies lol...had to take a day off then sit around all weekend doing stuff all...really sux...just remember the HSC is a stupid piece of paper.
same! .. and iv being wanting to do stupid yr 8 stuff like takign the day off and doin drugs or somthing .. i suddenly dont really care anymore.
least i wont b stressing ... and FUK PIMPLES! :mad1:

bboyelement

HSC
goddamn english 2moro ... we are doing the same as paper 1 in the hsc ... im so stressed out ... i cant even concentrate right now ... i cant remember what i just read 5 minutes ago ... meh does listening to your notes while u sleep work?

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
don't listen to your notes while you sleep ... let your brain rest when your sleeping.
whenever you sleep, your brain keeps on processing information.. thats why we usually wake up with an idea.
thus the phrase: sleep over a problem.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
Mc_Meaney said:
i've been burnt out for a while now. from what i don't know ...

riot_girl88

HSC
hopeles5ly said:
i've been burnt out for a while now. from what i don't know ...
yea i know exactly how u feel. my exams start tomorrow. English first one. i just get one day off out of the two whole week timetable. so yea life is crap.

ohh and yea really sorri bout your Qantas work, its happened to me before and it aint pretty. GoodLuck 2 every1 and hope we can find a way to relax

Gerr

HSC
... i feel sif im taking this year to easy . . .
you's all seem all erky perky bout the tests comin up ..
why am i just constantly not caring . . .
is this bad :S
stab my eye someone please . . .

H

housemouse

Lol, your all stressed for no reason.
If you've consistently studied all year, you would have no problem with your exams because you've become familiar with the content you are about be tested.

I only studied 2 weeks before the exams.

xx__savannah

HSC
I'm quite stressed, semi-burnt out, and just waiting for the holidays. On top of that, I'm regretting my suject choices, particularly Economics Online, because I have no teacher, the text book has way too much information, I hate the syllabus, and my exam was just brought forward from next Monday to this Friday. -.-
I don't know whether it's stress, but I'm getting very regular mild headaches -- I can't even put up my hair for more than 10 minutes -- and am breaking out, which I never do.

What's ironic is I worked myself up last year before the Chem HSC, and then realised it wasn't anywhere near as bad as I had thought it to be, but this year, no matter how many times I say it, I just can't believe it.

Last edited:

Lavenderpup

HSC
Just have two more exams left and one's a practical but its physics and math ext. 1 >_< and then there's the viva voce for ext. english 2 on wednesday but I also got assigned so much english homework >_< *yells* Bye bye weekend rest -__-'

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
webby234 said:
Yeah, doing exams last year makes me realise its not so bad. I probably should be worrying more than I am, at the moment (even in the middle of the half-yearlies) I'm still not feeling the stress yet.
Tell you the truth, i haven't felt real stress this whole term either. It's bad because you have a "everything's gonna be ok" attitude and thus you don't push yourself to do a lot of work or study.

taki999

HSC
I feel if you know all the stuff your taught and you understand it insted of just doing multiple amount of sheets is better. You dont feel as stressed i guess, but if you screw up your half yearlys it's not the end of the world as you can make up for it still in the trials and the hsc as past hsc-ers have said...

Riviet

HSC
N/A
You shouldn't be stressed if you know all your work well and confident in performing well in the exam. Remember that stressing doesn't help you out in the exam, it only makes things harder, so try to stay composed.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
Riviet said:
You shouldn't be stressed if you know all your work well and confident in performing well in the exam. Remember that stressing doesn't help you out in the exam, it only makes things harder, so try to stay composed.
true that, thinking like "OMG BRUH EXAM IS TOMORROW AND I HAVE TO KNOW ALL THIS SHIT FARRRR" doesn't change your situation at all, you'll just find it even harder to concentrate. and its known that the students who get the best marks are the ones that are calm ! so a suggestion is not to procrastinate and revise daily which i haven't been doing at the moment. hence im now facing the consequences.

Last edited:

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
truer words have never been spoken

except the fact that the hsc demands more time than its worth :)

saying that i've still been guilty of stressing out too much.

Emph

HSC
I feeling stressed because I am feeling too much pressure.

Let's just say I am about to rip the heads off my IPT teacher, my Extension Two English teacher, my parents and everyone in my grade. Oh and for good measure - off with my own head

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
its nice you're letting all that anger out. repressed feelings are never good for anyone's health :eek:

in fact now that i think about it i was really stressed up until about 1pm today cause i skipped half a day to finish off an assignment which i handed in the arvo :D

passion89

HSC
I'm done with my half yearlys but during them and a bit before when I was studying, I was actually scared to go to sleep incase I lost any of the information I retained through that night's studying!

Lol I seriously lost all rationality.

:p Man I just hope come the trials (and the real thing!) I get it into my head that my understanding will still be there in the morning...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)