Whos at bankstown? (1 Viewer)

HSC
bubz :D said:
oooh i did english text & writing last year... i had robert payne as my tutor, he was the best :D
is leon still the lecturer?
ooo freaky! robert payne is my everyday life lecturer/tutor... hes heaps nice. we all love him. he's my fave

and yeh leon is my english texts and writing lecturer and tutor - hes really nice too. at first i thought he might be a bit..... 'stern'... but he's really nice and funny too.

HSC
Jonathan A said:
As you enter from the front, it's on the left. It's a big building (it's a beautiful building) equipped with the latest technology.

Bankstown is fully!
actually... if u enter from the front its on the right... as soon as u walk near the doors that 'library smell' hits ya... does everyone know wot i mean? all libraries have that same smell...

Jonathan A

HSC
live_without_it said:
actually... if u enter from the front its on the right... as soon as u walk near the doors that 'library smell' hits ya... does everyone know wot i mean? all libraries have that same smell...

No it's on the left, from the official entrance, the car park is not the official entrance. Trust me, I was on the Bankstown UWSConnect Committee.

= Jennifer =

HSC
Jonathan A said:
No it's on the left, from the official entrance, the car park is not the official entrance. Trust me, I was on the Bankstown UWSConnect Committee.

well now that you are on the Parra committee get us a gym please :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)