Who's been mugged before?? (1 Viewer)

Who's been mugged before??

• Yes, got beaten up

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • Yes, just mugged

Votes: 8 11.9%
  • No, but i've mugged someone

Votes: 9 13.4%
  • No, i'm a good boy/girl and stay out of trouble :)

Votes: 46 68.7%

• Total voters
P

pinkcheeks

i'm a sheltered child, i rarely leave the house without my mama. i also hold her hand when i cross the street.

DON'T MESS with me, or my MAMA will get you ;)

Russdog

russell
HSC
some drugged up kid in gladesville station tried to rob 3 of us a few years ago at like 1am. we coulda bashed the shit out of him, but i saw some security guards in an alley way down the street having a smoke, so when he wasn't looking i waved them over.

yeah pretty cool story.

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
some drugged up kid in gladesville station tried to rob 3 of us a few years ago at like 1am. we coulda bashed the shit out of him, but i saw some security guards in an alley way down the street having a smoke, so when he wasn't looking i waved them over.

yeah pretty cool story.
Gladesville doesn't have a station? It has buses and ferries.

I've never been mugged was threatened just yesterday though walking from the QVB to Town Hall just after Krispy Kreme. It was only 1:30, I laughed. A group of them and one was going "hey brother, hey brother" I ignored him and eventually looked at hom and he said "you got 2 bucks for the bus home?" I said "no" he said "I'll f... roll you." I just kept walking...

Perhaps I'm naive but I'm never concerned or fearful of muggings despite carrying laptop, iPhone etc and often at very late hours in the evening. My motto: "It's the North Shore!"

Last edited:
HSC
N/A

I've never been mugged was threatened just yesterday though walking from the QVB to Town Hall just after Krispy Kreme. It was only 1:30, I laughed. A group of them and one was going "hey brother, hey brother" I ignored him and eventually looked at hom and he said "you got 2 bucks for the bus home?" I said "no" he said "I'll f... roll you." I just kept walking...

Perhaps I'm naive but I'm never concerned or fearful of muggings despite carrying laptop, iPhone etc and often at very late hours in the evening. My motto: "It's the North Shore!"
wow jaredR. i cant believe you didn't describe them by their religion, race, or creed.

kudos to you

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
I don't usually, but as you seem to be missing it I will: They were Arab/Australian 'Lads'.

HSC
N/A
I don't usually, but as you seem to be missing it I will: They were Arab.
oh, your long lost cousins ai? you are Jew right? Jews look pretty much like Arabs. maybe they thought you were one of them

auraflux7

HSC
Lol, I'm pretty big and strong for my age cause I hit the gym a-lot
but Once when I was going to uni I stopped at Guildford station
and was confronted by a lebanese lad guy and an islander lad guy lol.
I'm not sure if any of you are familiar, but the Guildford/Granville/Merrylands/Auburn
area's are extremely dangerous IMO, so many youths looking for trouble
or looking to roll somebody. Anyways I was asked for the time, and I didn't
have it on me, and they thought I was lieing, so they threatened me lmao
somewhat along the lines of 'Cuz why you fucking lieing for, take out your phone
now before I shank you', anyways the fob guy looked at me as he said that
but i got the feeling that he felt a bit threatened, either because he had one
friend with him, or because I was bigger than him, and when i refused I stood up
and told him I got nothing, and his lebanese friend came over and said 'Bra you better
do as he says, he's crazy, you look like an alright type of guy, I don't want to see you get shanked' Anyways they hopped off at Granville station and they didn't get shit from me, but they told me too 'stay here' I assumed they were going to get some of their friends lol.
As I kept travelling, I realised that It seemed like an hour, but it was only from Guildford to Granville LMAO.
Idk what it is with those areas i specified, anybody else experienced similar problems around this area?

Russdog

russell
HSC

*granville

my bad

ForbiddenND

HSC
yeh I almost got rolled in parramatta and i found out later it was the same 3 guys who tried to roll my dad btw they were caucasian

Lol, I'm pretty big and strong for my age cause I hit the gym a-lot
but Once when I was going to uni I stopped at Guildford station
and was confronted by a lebanese lad guy and an islander lad guy lol.
I'm not sure if any of you are familiar, but the Guildford/Granville/Merrylands/Auburn
area's are extremely dangerous IMO, so many youths looking for trouble
or looking to roll somebody. Anyways I was asked for the time, and I didn't
have it on me, and they thought I was lieing, so they threatened me lmao
somewhat along the lines of 'Cuz why you fucking lieing for, take out your phone
now before I shank you', anyways the fob guy looked at me as he said that
but i got the feeling that he felt a bit threatened, either because he had one
friend with him, or because I was bigger than him, and when i refused I stood up
and told him I got nothing, and his lebanese friend came over and said 'Bra you better
do as he says, he's crazy, you look like an alright type of guy, I don't want to see you get shanked' Anyways they hopped off at Granville station and they didn't get shit from me, but they told me too 'stay here' I assumed they were going to get some of their friends lol.
As I kept travelling, I realised that It seemed like an hour, but it was only from Guildford to Granville LMAO.
Idk what it is with those areas i specified, anybody else experienced similar problems around this area?

what baffles me is why you would live in those areas cause theres like nothing around there, but i realised that even further west suburbs i.e. pendle hill, toongabbie etc... are safer ^_~

auraflux7

HSC
yeh I almost got rolled in parramatta and i found out later it was the same 3 guys who tried to roll my dad btw they were caucasian
LOL, WTF! they tried mugging your dad? :S who would do that? Did they approach him and attack him? or ask for one of his possessions?

what baffles me is why you would live in those areas cause theres like nothing around there, but i realised that even further west suburbs i.e. pendle hill, toongabbie etc... are safer ^_~

I don't live around those areas, I go to university out those ways, which makes it even more difficult, because I don't know anybody or have any contacts around there.I'm going to make a big generalisation and say, that the majority of 'rollings' or muggings are performed by Islander teenagers. Whether it be for financial reasons or something else still puzzles me to this day.

auraflux7

HSC
Another generlisation, is that Indian looking teenagers are heavily targeted because of the 'boasting' they seem too do. They probably are not boasting, by flaunting their ipods and shit, but you would be suprised at how often Indians are on the hit-list.

boris

Banned
HSC
Indians are targets because they are fucking pussies lol same with spicks

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Yeh man I live in Riverwood n go to uni it Campbelltown. I regularly get mugged.. at home.. at uni.. on the train... so dangerous, I lose all my stuff and the black eyes are rather unsightly.

Strawbaby

General Store
HSC
Not me, but a guy at in the law students' society got mugged at knifepoint by two guys on the way to the tram from a meeting last year, which has kind of freaked me out.
Ostensibly carrying a large wad of cash with you for emergencies is good - stuffing a good $200 into their hand generally has them scarper and leave everything else alone, which I think is preferable to losing your laptop, notes and books during uni. Who knows, though - probably tonnes out there just looking to bash someone.

dood09

Frontier Psychiatrist ☻
HSC
N/A
i have since taken up boxing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)