Who's doing an all nighter for results today? (1 Viewer)

All nighter?

• Yes

Votes: 28 34.6%
  • Haven't Decided

Votes: 15 18.5%
  • No

Votes: 38 46.9%

• Total voters

liv888

HSC
How is this possible?

Maybe you all got external 90+ only because your internal would definitely be low
Will someone please answer my question?
my internal was an on the dot 90 (excluding adjustments for cohort etc). so yes it is possible cause im looking in the mirror.

i have made a severe, and continuous lapse of my judgement. i would like to formally apologise for making lord ahmed wait, it was truly unacceptable and distasteful behaviour and I'll never do it again

ahmed.f

HSC
my internal was an on the dot 90 (excluding adjustments for cohort etc). so yes it is possible cause im looking in the mirror.

i have made a severe, and continuous lapse of my judgement. i would like to formally apologise for making lord ahmed wait, it was truly unacceptable and distasteful behaviour and I'll never do it again
How do you know your internal?

How is your internal 90 if only 10 people got Band 6 and you're rank 19? Your internal would be closer to 85

Jojofelyx

HSC
How is this possible?

Maybe you all got external 90+ only because your internal would definitely be low
For the love of god, stop asking the same question. These are the only possibilities, and theres nothing else:

1. You over-estimated your abilities, and just shat the bed during the hsc, as such you didnt receive the expected band 6's. (most likely option). Considering your comprehension abilities displayed through the multitude of threads on BOS, im sure im not alone in thinking this is the most likely option.

2. They forgot to upload a few peoples band 6's. (much less likely than option 1, unless its for the surnames beginning with L).

3. They somehow just posted external marks??? (chances of this are about 0.00000000000001% so prolly not worth betting on it tbh)

Theres nothing more to it Ahmed. Stop fucking asking the same questions mate. Cheers.

liv888

HSC
How do you know your internal?

How is your internal 90 if only 10 people got Band 6 and you're rank 19? Your internal would be closer to 85
can u read? (this is a rhetorical question. ik u cant cause u dont seem to be comprehending any of the answers to ur one question that u have asked over 4 different threads)

i said. "excluding adjustment factors for cohort etc."

Jojofelyx

HSC
can u read? (this is a rhetorical question. ik u cant cause u dont seem to be comprehending any of the answers to the ur one question that u have asked over 4 different threads)

I think we might know why he didn't make the band 6's list. I've never been a dickhead on BOS per se, but this honestly has grinded me down like the cartilage in the knees of a 90 year old arthritis patient.

ahmed.f

HSC
can u read? (this is a rhetorical question. ik u cant cause u dont seem to be comprehending any of the answers to ur one question that u have asked over 4 different threads)

That still doesn't make sense

You claim your internal is 90

ahmed.f

HSC
I think we might know why he didn't make the band 6's list. I've never been a dickhead on BOS per se, but this honestly has grinded me down like the cartilage in the knees of a 90 year old arthritis patient.
Sorry

liv888

HSC
I am just asking as to how you know your internal is a 90
alright i have once again made a severe and continuous lapse of my judgement, it was truly DISGUSTING for me to have used the word 'internals'
what i meant was my final mark from school (as provided in my yearly report), hence why i said "excluding adjustment factors for cohort". with those said "adjustment factors" then those final marks become my internals. I am deeply sorry for this misunderstanding, i will do better.

so u staying up or what

ahmed.f

HSC
alright i have once again made a severe and continuous lapse of my judgement, it was truly DISGUSTING for me to have used the word 'internals'
what i meant was my final mark from school (as provided in my yearly report), hence why i said "excluding adjustment factors for cohort". with those said "adjustment factors" then those final marks become my internals. I am deeply sorry for this misunderstanding, i will do better.

so u staying up or what
I don't understand but I am planning to sleep before 3am today

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)