Who's going to TSFX in July? (1 Viewer)

I Study Hard

HSC
Yup.
Already enrolled.
I found it heaps helpful when i went to their summer school program.

BOSSSSS

HSC
yeh it was good but i dont think i'll go to the same subjects. do u think english will be just like the summer school program?

I Study Hard

HSC
Probably. But i think now that its been so long it'll be good to refresh it all.

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
I found the summer school thingy in january unhelpful, especially for economics, so I might not go to this one....

yummy-cookies

HSC
same, I found the summer program pretty unhelpful, although I would imagine that the july programs would be better seeing as you're only revising, not learning something new.

So no, I don't think I will be going

Stoogey

HSC
Heard about this ages ago, i just never really got around to it, and from what i can see its pretty darn good, so most likely i'll be heading to this as well...

I Study Hard

HSC
I guess different people learn in different ways.
I personally zoned out in Economics during the summer because alot of it was content my class hadn't done yet.
However i will be going again this time because i know i'll be able to focus because i wont be struggling to learn, i will be revising and refreshing things i've already learned =)

BOSSSSS

HSC
I guess different people learn in different ways.
I personally zoned out in Economics during the summer because alot of it was content my class hadn't done yet.
However i will be going again this time because i know i'll be able to focus because i wont be struggling to learn, i will be revising and refreshing things i've already learned =)

You should go to Leading Edge for Eco. Its heaps more expensive but more effective imo

I Study Hard

HSC
You should go to Leading Edge for Eco. Its heaps more expensive but more effective imo
I think i may have looked into it but the venue was too hard for me to go to (i think it was the leading edge one).
Just incase it wasn't, where is it held at?

carlytse621

HSC
They holds the Module A and C lectures this time for English which is good :)
I guess many ppl will go for Frankenstein one right???
They have option topics for Science too and I am happy about it coz they are good at chemistry~ But not sure should I go to the core one since I have been there in Jan

BOSSSSS

HSC
I think i may have looked into it but the venue was too hard for me to go to (i think it was the leading edge one).
Just incase it wasn't, where is it held at?

It's actually really easy to get to. Right in the heart of the CBD. Their workshops are at Kent Street, about a 3 min walk from the Kent Street Exit at Wynyard Station.

I Study Hard

HSC
It's actually really easy to get to. Right in the heart of the CBD. Their workshops are at Kent Street, about a 3 min walk from the Kent Street Exit at Wynyard Station.
Hmm, i might look into that then, thanks

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Pardon my scepticism, but it's probably gonna be a waste of money.

eriito

Elite Member
HSC
Summer school didnt help me much so I probably won't be going to this one

Tastegud

HSC
Only thing worth going to was Chemistry because the teacher was a madcunt.

Economics, English and pretty much everything else wasted time. I started coming late and jigging those boring as shit lessons.

Thot about going again but the times are ridiculous. It's fkn 2 entire days for a subject == I'd rather stay home and play cs ==

hairspray

HSC
I'm thinking of going to the Business Studies and Economics ones- I hope the notes are good cos i need them!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)