Who's going to TSFX in July? (1 Viewer)

Tully B.

Green = procrastinating
HSC
Hmmm, I didn't apply for TSFX because I didn't think the Christmas holiday ones were very good, but everyone seems to be liking these ones...

Anyone think that there's any chance of me being able to get into one of the Physics lectures? I'd be happy with just the Option one on Friday (QQ).

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
If I went you'd all spot me with greatest ease for three reasons:

1. I'd stick out as one of the non-urban kind...
2. Am non-asian/indian/lebanese etc. lol, otherwise known as caucasian/white
3. Red hair (I mean bright red) xD

I guess I'm a beacon amongst these kinds of events.

Dumbledore

HSC
went to 6 english lectures :burn:
2 were pretty good
1 was average
3 were dead boring

but dam 7 hours of english per day is annoying

astroe

HSC
Haha, in The Justice Game lecture, everyone resorted to taking photos of the slides, me included.

Like what the hell, I didn't pay them to make me sit down and copy out stuff when he could have added them in the notebook.

Besides, the guy changed the screens too quickly. :/

Oh, as for Physics, I'm sure you can book it if you call them over the phone, provided there are still seats left. You could also just turn up on the day and sign up and pay but its a bit risky incase the lectures are booked out.

0hNivlek

HSC
You could turn up and not pay and sit in the lectures. But you'll have no booklet heh.

astroe

HSC
You could turn up and not pay and sit in the lectures. But you'll have no booklet heh.
Yeah! I noticed that, no real security measures. :haha:
Some lecture rooms have multiple points of entry too, haha.

One of the girls come in halfway through the lecture to leave the spare booklets, which get snapped up quickly. HAHA.

Niek

HSC
OH my GOODNESS
the julius caesar lecture was nooooooot good
the booklet was really good though.. i should have left after getting that haha :p

eriito

Elite Member
HSC
During the TSFX Summer School lectures I was handed 2 booklets during Phys and Eng lectures :)

Dumbledore

HSC
Haha, in The Justice Game lecture, everyone resorted to taking photos of the slides, me included.

Like what the hell, I didn't pay them to make me sit down and copy out stuff when he could have added them in the notebook.

Oh, as for Physics, I'm sure you can book it if you call them over the phone, provided there are still seats left. You could also just turn up on the day and sign up and pay but its a bit risky incase the lectures are booked out.
lol at the justice game lecture

even the dux of my school resorted to drawing on the benches and in the workbook, cosmology guys may know him.

that teacher filled the entire notes section with activities, its more like a workbook than a resource book T.T

eriito

Elite Member
HSC

lol do you think you could send me the photos? please? :haha:

ihatehsc123

HSC
omg justice game lecture was so boring
slides everywhere
unhelpful resource material ughhh . feel sorry for OLMC parramatta
( anyone notice he kept saying malcolm x? instead of michael? )

anyone going bio??

astroe

HSC
What is so exciting about the TSFX booklets? I'd just take paper and write notes + answer questions.
The booklets are used in the lecture, i.e, the guy will be like "turn to page whatever and do whatever."

You'd look out of place being the only one in the entire room without a booklet, haha.

lol at the justice game lecture

even the dux of my school resorted to drawing on the benches and in the workbook, cosmology guys may know him.

that teacher filled the entire notes section with activities, its more like a workbook than a resource book T.T
LOL you guys know who your dux is? This early? LOL.
And yeah arrgh, I need to email TSFX for that slideshow.

I drew smiley faces on the table. :)

omg justice game lecture was so boring
slides everywhere
unhelpful resource material ughhh . feel sorry for OLMC parramatta
( anyone notice he kept saying malcolm x? instead of michael? )
LOL. I did!
I even said out aloud "Malcolm X? Huh?"
I don't think he heard me.

Far out I almost fell asleep in Hamlet and the Frankenrunner guy started 15 minutes late! :mad:

Lucy-Maexx

HSC
That guy who did Julius Caesar and Gwen Harwood killed me on the inside.

Liyo

HSC
I was clapping after the Frankenstein/Blade Runner one because I was glad it FINALLY ended. xD

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
Physics starts tomorrow - i'm going to be sooo tired... not used to waking up early ><"

astroe

HSC
Haha, Physics was alright!

The second lecturer, the lady, she seemed nice. Her's was the only lecture where I talked out aloud for once, haha.

Motors and Generators is a pretty short topic, half of what the Space booklet was.

One more day and it's all over. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)