Who's joining Kpop society at UNSW? (1 Viewer)

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
You guys can come to my Karaoke (my parents own one) :) and also i can take you guys out to the best Korean food in Sydney!!!
Where is the best Korean food in Sydney?

I went to Madang recently and I ordered my food using my Korean accent (I never use it) and my friends were like woooaahhh. I also kept calling Sadang instead of its proper name. Fail.

HSC
Uni Grad
You guys can come to my Karaoke (my parents own one) :) and also i can take you guys out to the best Korean food in Sydney!!!
YEAHHH :)

How many legit koreans are in that society? I'm not joining but just curious.
I think it's mostly Chinese people, there are some Korean people in there though.

jamesfirst

HSC
Anything similar at usyd?
Most likely. I think USYD has more societies than UNSW. But then again, UNSW is heavily Asian based so Idk...

I am making covers of KPOP songs as we speak but am not making dance covers yet. If I join the KPOP society, I will find some people I can dance with :)

I purty good ;)

jamesfirst

HSC
where ?? City or Stra ?

If I go, service service service hahaa

jamesfirst

HSC

I went to Madang recently and I ordered my food using my Korean accent (I never use it) and my friends were like woooaahhh. I also kept calling Sadang instead of its proper name. Fail.

There are plenty in Stra

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad

Madang is okay but there is better. Best is Korean bbq. I think the restaurants in city/strathfield are just terribly overpriced and crappy. ALthough there are some okay ones eastwood.

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Most likely. I think USYD has more societies than UNSW. But then again, UNSW is heavily Asian based so Idk...

I am making covers of KPOP songs as we speak but am not making dance covers yet. If I join the KPOP society, I will find some people I can dance with :)

I purty good ;)
You should upload them and then link them!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)