who's keen for offers and what are you hoping to get?? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSRabbitohs2009

28:06:42:12
HSC
Re: cant wait till wednesday

Hellz yeah!
I wish it would hurry up already! So many waits-- the wait for HSC results, ATAR, wait for the Uni's to take our preferences-- I just want to start already... I'm all hyped up for spending my days right next to thousands of dead people...should be a nice walk if I have a gap in my timetable :D

knockii

Head spinning too much, can't find my bearings =(
HSC

Hellz yeah!
I wish it would hurry up already! So many waits-- the wait for HSC results, ATAR, wait for the Uni's to take our preferences-- I just want to start already... I'm all hyped up for spending my days right next to thousands of dead people...should be a nice walk if I have a gap in my timetable :D
Pretty much sums up how I feel... Except for the uh, dead people... :uhoh:

mamoz

HSC

i can wait coz im pretty suree i wont get my 1st preference but meh i dont mind.plenty of other opportunitiess and ways i can gett in to what i wana do in uni :D

HSC

jst wait till you get in to 3rd year semester 1 exams... you'll be like; why did I get in in the first place?

UncoKane

Huzzah!
HSC
Uni Grad

I'm transferring... based on all the info I could get I'm sure I'll get in to my first preference. If I don't something's wrong. D:

2 and a bit days... Ugh hurry up.

boxhunter91

HSC

Im def at USYD. What course im offered im not sure of.

philphie

Banned
HSC

All this hype and excitement is giving me the "pee" feeling. HAHAHA...

besides, which link do i use to check for my VTAC offer? (im an interstate applicant) :haha:
just log on to myinfo and there's a link to your offer

LM2009

HSC

I definitely can't wait...I'm both nervous and excited. The offers come out at 2 am my time so i'll definitely be waiting up to see them.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A

And OP - you'll get over offers in about a day or two, whether or not you get accepted. Just like ATARs.

AshVonB

HSC

So excited, nervous, anxious and worried. Hahahaha reading the SMH article yesterday saying close to 30 000 people were going to miss out on an offer has freaked me out slightly.

We'll just have to wait until Wednesday!

Good Luck!!!!!!:fish:

rx34

HSC

Less than 9 hours till VTAC. I'll walk my dog at 7.30, then at 8.30 I'll try and log on. Does it help if I log into myinfo before 9am?

hosay

HSC
N/A

hey i got an atar of 99+ and my first preference is electrical engineering at unsw, is there anyway that i won't get an offer?

hosay

HSC
N/A

haha, nah its cause i got a cadetship with energy australia, otherwise it woulda been engineering/commerce. So if u make the cuttoff atar, and its ur first preference, u get in?? right??

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad

haha, nah its cause i got a cadetship with energy australia, otherwise it woulda been engineering/commerce. So if u make the cuttoff atar, and its ur first preference, u get in?? right??
yes, the only way you won't get in is if there's a huge increase in demand for electrical engineering and the cut off becomes 99.95

Last edited:

ademayd

HSC

YES. Man are you sure you got 99+ atar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)