Who's nervous about HSC? (1 Viewer)

windkyng

HSC
I'm always nervous about HSC. I can't seem to eat and concentrate. How do you relieve your stress.

HSC
im more nervous about finishing school :|
i think cos i know im not going to get my desired atar anyway so im just going to deal with it lol

adomad

HSC!!
HSC
wanK!! lol

just don't worry. if you stress you can't concentrate. and all you can do is your best. don't lets your emotions get the best of you. cause there is no point. when you finish something, it doesn't seem as hard as you thought it was. for eg, me and year 11, i was pissing my pants and feel like crap for a few weeks. but then i studied, did my HW and it wasn't that bad

it is like a door way, from far it looks very small and you start stressing because you don't know how you are going to fit through it. but then it occurred to me, so many people have went through this door (the HSC). the closer you are to this door, the wide it will become. DW seriously. all you can do is try your best... and possibly cheat but don't let your emotions get the better of you!!

song recommendation :"Don't worry, Be happy"

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
Try and forget about the HSC and just do your best.

Take things one step at a time and just enjoy what you are doing :)

Nanasaurus

HSC
i'm pretty sure about 95% of students would answer yes to that question...

Ksubi

HSC
yer, about 95% would say yes,s but the othere 5%... eitherstill procrastinating or are burnt out....

Ksubi

HSC
PROCRASTINATION KILLS.
its whats making me fail...
EPIC FAIL.
i need help.

x.Exhaust.x

Hello.

Sarah182

Herpes Member
HSC
If you weren't nervous at all, then I would be a little concerned.

However if it is to the point of not eating and sleeping maybe you should get some help?
Stress is going to be much, much worse in a months time.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
Nerves are good, they make you work harder and they mean that you are not over-confident, encouraging you to do your absolute best. Just be sure to know the difference between good nerves and debilitating stress, cuz the latter means you should probably take it easy for a day or two or perhaps see a psych.

HSC
Nerves are good, they make you work harder and they mean that you are not over-confident, encouraging you to do your absolute best. Just be sure to know the difference between good nerves and debilitating stress, cuz the latter means you should probably take it easy for a day or two or perhaps see a psych.
+repped

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)