Whos nervous about the first day back? (1 Viewer)

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
Even, tho im in 2nd year, im still a bit nervous about goin back 2 uni after such a long break - new classes, new ppl, and everyone split up into their majors. Ne1 else here nervous about their 1st day back? (or 1st day eva of uni?)

Odourless

HSC
First day ever....I have no idea where to go :D

I just hope that tutorials are on in the first week :p Otherwise I'm gonna be sitting around for 2 hours.

get_born

i start on tuesday, and im not feeling nervous at all... although i wont know how i feel until i actually enter the lecture and tutes.

mattyg87

HSC
check platofrom web, it usually says whether the tutorials are on in the first week or not

green_fairy

mmm, absinthe
HSC
I'm excited but still nervous. I'm looking forward to starting but at the same time i'll miss coming back into a familiar environment where i know everyone and what to expect and the like which was what happened at school.

Spikyboy

HSC
Yup! :D First day ever for me too.

I'm pretty pumped and excited, and nervous at the same time. It's going to be great meeting lots of new people and just enjoying University life in general. But it feels kinda weird. It kinda feels like High School never even happened.

= Jennifer =

HSC
nah i am not nervous, since me and lara planned to be in all the same classes :) and it is just uni...should be fun to see people again

Demandred

HSC
First year students, please arrive about 10 mins early, a lot of people are enthusiastic about their first day and arrive heaps early, you don't want to come on time and have 40-50 devoted students staring at you while you try to find a spare seat in a packed class or end up sitting on the floor like last year's law students.

get_born

Or come in late and enjoy all those faces looking down at you as you walk up the stairs. In a way evry1 will remember your face :p

Optophobia

HSC
mattyg87 said:
check platofrom web, it usually says whether the tutorials are on in the first week or not
where does it say? I can't find it on mine.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
im pretty excited. for the past few weeks i completely dreaded going to uni, but now after Orientation and everything, it just feels so dragged out i just want it to start properly!!

im worried about the workload. i hardly even studied during the HSC.

spillargroove

HSC
I am one of those people who came alone to UWS so I don't know what to expect. I think once people know each other, its much better but that doesnt mean the expectations of work are going to be less. Gotta get used to getting and knowing everything now... no more small classrooms and mucking about.

I am looking forward to Building BJ though, it should be good.

klh

HSC
seriously meh....im sorta dreading it a bit rather than excited after having those sleeping in routine for 3 months...plus my first day back is going to be a tired one, 6 hrs non stop no-break.

Btu rest assured you'll meet poeple in tutes so you'll hang with them in lectures and stuff. Im just looking for good sturdy comfortble shoes...i just realised that i dont know all teh classrooms and that ive actually have to walk fom one side to the other for each of my classes...sheesh.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
come oooonnn 2 o'clock. IM SICK OF WAITING!!! my first day is only three hours. why does it have to be so late!

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
I just had two of my law classes and I have another lecture at 4pm

We didn't do much work, in intro we discussed which legal tv shows we like and what laws helped us get to uni today and in torts we just dicussed unit outlines and what level everyone was at. I made some freinds, its all good :D

chookie_06

ø¤º°©ђòókîë_0 6™°º¤ø
HSC
well apart from showing up 5 minutes late and trying to remember where evrything is, it was just like riding a bike.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)