Who's picking fights with their parents? (1 Viewer)

Do u pick little fights with ur parents over nothing due to stress??

• nah why would I do that? I go for walks to release stress

Votes: 22 34.9%
  • Damn straight i do!

Votes: 39 61.9%
  • nah i pick fights with my friends instead

Votes: 2 3.2%

• Total voters

Logain

aka Will, Skis, Willskis
HSC
Wow, that's totally lame to pick fights with your parents over nothing. Seriously, you people are the ones that make me mad that my mum yells at me for -nothing at all-. When you have enough leeway to 'pick fights with your parents' for 'no reason' other than that you are stressed, you must have pretty ok parents, and you're being dicks about it..

bxc_baby

HSC
my parents r pissing me off majorly.. my dads ok because he deals with mum anoyin the shit outta him cause he works all the time.. but this morning was hell.. obviously she has PMS n when ever that times comes around your better of finding a nice hole to hide in.. anyway this morning she comes an wakes me up at like 8am(im not a morning person) and insists on making me go with a walk with her down the beach, i simply was not in the mood and needed some last min maths cramming but she would not take no as an answer.. she started yelling and screaming at me for not wanting to go.. my dad tryed to calm her down n i had a bitch 2 him about im old enough to make my own desicions.. after 30mins of refusing to get ready and locking myself in my room she unlocks my door with the special skill she has mastered and starts screaming at me..she even hit me.. then i figured the only way i would get my way.. is with tears.. it was like magic.. since then on all day she been goin on about how sorry she is for going off at me 4 no reason.. and so she should be.. that should teach her.. like im not frickn stressed out enough about hsc..
bloody parents..

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
lol, you needa calm down. my parents will just get pissed off sometimes for no apparent reason, and when im doing something besides studying for 5 minutes, my dad will come and in and go, what you doing? why aren't you studying? don't you have an exam 2moro? i hate it when they just won't leave me alone. for god sakes, just coz i don't show that im stressed, doesn't mean im not. i wanna just go live somewhere else for the next two weeks by myself so no one will ask me about the hsc and wreck my mood every morning...

jdrockefeller

HSC
My parents, mainly my mum, can shit me off and I snap at them, but lately we've been staying out of each other's way, which is probably for the best. But I have noticed that they have been doing really nice things for me, going out of their way to do stuff for me.

My parents don't tell me to study all the time, they let me do what i want, and they let me make my own mistakes. If I wanna be out all Saturday night at my girlfriend's house, fine by them. I think that's the most important thing during the HSC though, letting us make our own mistakes, and learning from them.

arooshika...

HSC
well last night i was tired and shit and my uncle was there which pissed me even more but this morning as soon as i woke up mum started having a go with me like 'why do u wear eyeliner, everyday?' on such trivial matters and im stressed as
and then after a few hours i had a fight with my dad about my birthday but he did not care to much because he thought it was stress which really is and tried to make me understand in a very calm way.

xx__savannah

HSC
I'm just glad I finally got a computer in my room so I can avoid my parents and all that. That shitted me, not letting me do study on the computer cos my sister wants to talk on MSN.

Now I'm picking fights with them because they're disappointed with my marks in accel Chem. I mean, I suck at all forms of science, and I was only accepted into the class to bring up numbers, and I just don't get things. They complain about my mark, when it's way better than either of them could have ever achieved in Chem.
Then they harp on about me wanting to repeat it.

And then it'll happen all over again next year.

al_x

short*
HSC
hahaaa my parents think ive been in my room all afternoon studying but ive been in here downloading music and watching tv and playing spider solitaire! i just go out into the kitchen and my dads like "how goes the study?" and im like "pfft maths has got to be the easiest subject EVER" and hes like "oh good well i expect u to get 100% in the test then"... NOOOOO im good man but im nowhere near that good! well im just like "yeah ok then" but he will kill me when the hsc results come in lol... uh oh

123kahlie

HSC
my parents are so annoying. they make soo much noise(and my brother) and since my room is right next to the loungerooom, they insist of putting on 'the eagles greatest hits cd' which, mind you, hasnt been listened to or played for ages. I POLITELY ask them to turn it doen as i'am trying to study, "all you ever think about is yourself, your not the only one in this house, we're not going to talk around on eggshells etc etc...... OR another annoying thing/s/ "clean your room NOW'', "wash your car" etc...... typical typical!!!!!

hottie_mira

yer damn my parents piss me off, just little things like 'go and wash up' after i already cooked dinner..
im like 'IM TRYING TO STUDY I HAVE A TEST TOMORO MORNING'
and theyre just like 'yeh how long will it take to do the dishes'?
might i add i have 2 sisters and a brother that are perfectly capable of washing dishes, but only know how to sit on their fat asses in front of tha tv...

i dont have a proper room cos were currently building our house so studying is a nightmare so i cum to the school library and get told by our librarian - 'u know u dont have to be here anymore' lol she thinks im a nerd..
ARGGH... so keen to move out next year!!

HSC
al_x said:
my dads like "how goes the study?" and im like "pfft maths has got to be the easiest subject EVER" and hes like "oh good well i expect u to get 100% in the test then"...
LOL! my parents are like that as well, they expect me to say when anythings easy ill get 100%, im serious word for word

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)