Who's ready for this? (1 Viewer)

savio23q

Band
HSC
xXxIchigoxXx said:
I only got 60% in my trials cause I had a writer. I kept saying everything too fast wanting to get it down quickly so I don't forget it and they couldn't keep up. As a result I basically forgot everything. -_- having a writer for trials = horrible
Damn, that'd suck massive monkey balls :|

Do you get bonus points or anything like that?

Instinct77

HSC
shitload to cover in this , lucky i started studying early but still hoping i don't forget it all. Still got to study one core and do 1-2 practise papers.

i'll be just glad once its over, freedom awaits!

xXxIchigoxXx

Oh snap!
HSC
savio23q said:
Damn, that'd suck massive monkey balls :|

Do you get bonus points or anything like that?
No, the only thing I got was extra time. It was quite depressing.

stormz89

HSC
I want a writer, my handwriting is shit. Except I'm affraid of the time factor.
Just do some last minute study tomorrow, it sucks because our school had a big fucken error with the timestable where our teacher was fixing it for 4-5 weeks so we lost class time because of it, and then our new teacher broke her arm and was away so we lost another 4 or so weeks.

So we didn't finish the last option of improving performance (I did it myself) and the end of core one we skipped the alternative health care topic and forgot to go back over it. (I did it myself) but my point is my marks will be brought down from my class mates not doing anything.

rnewlands

HSC
i feel as though i'm slowly dying as i read over the one million pages of PE notes i've managed to accumulate...and not seeming to absorb any of the information

menofstudy

Retiring Member
HSC
I'm one of those people that learns best when i write it down. I don't have time to write everything down now (less than 2 days out), which is really unmotivating.

loki911

HSC
i have not touched pd since stuvac because i have to study for engineering and chem. MAN I HOPE NO JAKARTA DECLARATION IS IN IT AND ALSO NO FAT 15 MARKERS! so yea not prepared, but freedom is so close.

jkwii

Ultimate Member
HSC
ottawa chater - SPECS
jakarta declaration - IRIPE

ottawa - services, policy, environment, community, skills
jakartra - infrastrucuture, responsibility (social), investments , partnerships, empowerment of individual

HSC
I am sooooooooooooooo not ready for PDH, its my worst subject, i have no idea y i picked it to, and today i have Physics so iv been doing that the hole time so that means tonight is going to be an all nighter for me for PDH arggggg what a fukn gay subject to finish of with :mad:

gracie-x

HSC
lozza142 said:
yeh so not ready. :(

and i got ees a week later!! sucks when everyone is finishing like a week before me!!

any tips for pdh sucess??

examples examples examples!!

jkwii

Ultimate Member
HSC
yeah. most of your examples will be sport related so when you answer a question you follow

State you point
Explain your point
Xample (provide at least one)

(SEE is too hard to remember)

just for core 1 you should look at AIHW site for examples on policies and initiatives as well as trends and health care funding.

mutchy29

HSC
N/A
I reckon theres a chance, they only asked a 5 marker on it in the 2007 paper. But once again, HOPEFULLY they don't cos that would suck ass.

jollymolly

HSC
hahaha definately pillung an all nighter tonight.. soo over pe and the ottawa charter jakarta declaration NHPA bloody how to manage anxiety crappppp :uhoh:

Grimezy

HSC
As ready as I'll ever be, I can fit in another hour of studying D:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)