Who's ready for Year 11?! (1 Viewer)

mrbananaman

HSC
N/A
What's everyone feeling? Nervous, excited, annoyed that the holidays are almost over...

I know I'm definitely excited to be dropping the useless subjects and focusing on what I love, but also pretty sad the holidays are almost over..

any thoughts?

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
I'm ready for Year 11!

^Is what I said last year. I have pale skin now...

bleakarcher

HSC
Im semi-nervous since some of my subjects for this year I seriously regret picking and could possibly fail them. WHY IN THE SANE FUCK DID I PICK LEGAL STUDIES!?

mrbananaman

HSC
N/A
one of the things im excited for: FREE PERIODS
yay life.

haha im sure they wont be as great as im anticipating, but hey its better than sitting through aus geo or something like that!

anyone here get chosen for peer support? hahaha i have to go one day early for the year 7s. grr shortened holidays..

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
bleakarcher, change subbies then.
^Lucky! I had no frees in Yr 11.

And naive children, I looked forward to Yr 11 and I twas naive. Although it is nice doing no sucky aussie geo and his.

EpikHigh

Arizona Tears
HSC
boooyah can't wait, haha when does school start again?

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
boooyah can't wait, haha when does school start again?
30th January, on the Monday, for Year 11 (may vary from school to school).

I'm half excited and half not looking forward to Year 11... I can barely study for 1 hour straight without being distracted or bored...
My worst enemy for Year 11 will definitely be hours of study!

Magical Kebab

HSC
30th January, on the Monday, for Year 11 (may vary from school to school).

I'm half excited and half not looking forward to Year 11... I can barely study for 1 hour straight without being distracted or bored...
My worst enemy for Year 11 will definitely be hours of study!
Don't worry, the year of '13 will all be on Bos to procrastinate together :)

EpikHigh

Arizona Tears
HSC
We should all form a study group yeah ? :) keep each other motivated year '13 ftw hahaha

Magical Kebab

HSC
We should all form a study group yeah ? :) keep each other motivated year '13 ftw hahaha
Haha yeah. But seriously, we should all come on here to help and get helped because I reckon this site can help A LOT through recourses and just general 'school talk'.
Anyway everyone stick together for the next 2 yearssss!!

EpikHigh

Arizona Tears
HSC
Haha yeah. But seriously, we should all come on here to help and get helped because I reckon this site can help A LOT through recourses and just general 'school talk'.
Anyway everyone stick together for the next 2 yearssss!!
Bloody agreed, this site motivated me a lot and gave so many helpful answers, we should all be kind and support each other like legit. So whats doing now I'm so fkn tired.

EpikHigh

Arizona Tears
HSC
Sorry for the double post but do any of you know any good tuition/coaching centre's for year 11 because I'm highly considering to go to one.

Amaranth_

HSC
N/A
Soo excited I bought my senior uniform and all yesterday and I must say I dont actually look that bad
going to buy my books on Sunday so I have enough time to sort everything out and prepare my bag and all lol

So Darn excited but going to probably change a subject in the first week, going to change Chemistry for Modern Hist. which means then I will be having 3U English and both of the histories

zombies

HSC
:( Yr11.......

A bit uncertain of how school will be since I'm going to a new one, getting a bit nervous about it but hopefully I will settle in fine and make some new friends.
I'm looking forward to not doing Biology/earth science/geography/PDHPE anymore though. Good luck to everyone for yr11!

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
I think a lot of you will feel the difference between Year 10 and 11. Despite seeing a lot of the same people, I'm sure you will notice a change in the grade's vibe. It's pretty awesome to be honest.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)