Who's ready for Year 11?! (1 Viewer)

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Good luck everyone! Work consistently throughout the year and you'll be fine!

This

Gave me SO much f*cking depression

Shit
What's the point in censoring one swear word, and just leaving the second one? :p

HSC
I agree with magical kebab and we should all try to come together and support each other as much as we can! Everything helps and this site has so much support already!
I can't wait to start year 11! It should all be so much fun, even though it has hard work and alot of studying. But hey, it will all pay off in the end
Good luck everyone!!

inJust

HSC
Year 11 was awesome. Look forward to it. Easiest year of my life... Thus far. Hopefully year 12 would be as easy, if not easier.

And no, I'm not being sarcastic. I seriously mean it.

inJust

HSC
Sorry for the double post but do any of you know any good tuition/coaching centre's for year 11 because I'm highly considering to go to one.
I can tutor you for Eng Advanced or Economics if you're from South Western Sydney. Came 2nd in both last year.

Lina3

HSC
In a way I am looking forward to it, but not entirely sure what to expect. Already got my books, uniform and stationery and pre-studied Calculus, Circle Geometry and Trig...maths is kinda my worst subject, but I like it anyway.
Also, I absolutely LOVE the idea of a study group! I certainly need the motivation. Coming, from a 200-300 ranked school, 95% of my year just party for most of the time and cram 3-1 days before a major exam. Considering I am distracted easily (though never go to parties, at least not THOSE sort of parties) this atmosphere could be disastrous for my marks. So the study/support group is a great idea :)

enoilgam

HSC
I think a lot of you will feel the difference between Year 10 and 11. Despite seeing a lot of the same people, I'm sure you will notice a change in the grade's vibe.
True, but you will probably notice that some people turn into competitive douchebags. If your relaxed and not uptight, year 11 and year 12 can be quite good years.

qwerty44

HSC
As much as I am over school, the fact that we do subjects that we like and most of the idiots have left, it doesn't seem that bad.

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Year 2013ers.

Spiral has come with a warning.

DO NOT BLUDGE YEAR 11 and DO NOT study 24/7.

You shall thank me in Year 12.

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
^Spi speaks the truth do a little study in all your subs in Yr 11, just to get a feel for it.

PROTIP:
This site is helpful, but it is bad when you spend more time on this than physically studying. (This is me lol)

Pfortune35

HSC
Not ready to go back to school yet,

i have all my books and stuff but I dont feel ready.

Plus im going to boarding school this year, a tad bit shit.

Year 11 doesn't count anyway so I won't be breaking my back this year.

Class of 2013 have a good one!

inJust

HSC
You don't FEEL ready. You just do it. You think I feel ready for year 12 half yearlies coming up in a few weeks? Nope. Am I going to try my hardest to demolish it? Yes.

mrbananaman

HSC
N/A
to the person asking about coaching colleges:
talent 100
matrix
dux

those are the ones ive heard most about :)

i think i might be going to t 100 or matrix though

Kimyia

HSC
Uni Grad
You don't FEEL ready. You just do it. You think I feel ready for year 12 half yearlies coming up in a few weeks? Nope. Am I going to try my hardest to demolish it? Yes.
Same. Half yearlies this term :\ Don't at all feel ready for it but once the term starts, you just do what you gotta do.

Year 2013ers.

Spiral has come with a warning.

DO NOT BLUDGE YEAR 11 and DO NOT study 24/7.

You shall thank me in Year 12.
Truth. Chill in year 11, but get your study techniques sorted. Enjoy your subjects! Year 11's fun!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)