shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
who's ready for this exam?
coz im sure as hell not!!! =(

:worried: :mad1:

macoboi

HSC
and all tomorrow morning, till around 9:)

actually, i feel really well prepared for these exams, much better than i did before the trials, so i'm hoping for an increase in marks

cerene

procrastinator
HSC
GAH!!!

im not ready

im still getting multiple choices wrong!! oh my god..

*breathes* ..

i really hope its globaliastion and marketing and change. they've asked change globalisation and ER for 3 of the past 5 yeasrs and marketing for one of them and finanicla for hte otheer one

.. so hopefully its not ER

i really hate ER
theres so much to write..

how many booklets u guys planning to use?

orange_blob

Caveman
HSC
Exphate said:
Id put money on ER being in either Sec IV (you know with the changes and all)
I think they'll avoid it all together, because it's so politicised.

I think I'm pretty much ready, apart from the whole case study thing - but that's what today's for.

bubbly

HSC
I am so not ready.

I also have anutha exam starin in 1 hr.

So not cool 2 have 1 in the arvo then 1 the nxt morn

zedzed

HSC
i hate finance!!! i hope there's hardly any finance questions or else im screwwwwed.

omg im so NOT ready. i only started fully cramming last night and today. but i WILL be ready by the end of the day. plenty of time. :S

k8ie

HSC
i think im ready! i dont know! ive spent the entire day going over questions from past papers and then speaking with my teacher about the answers...i need to do some stuff on financial but i forget thegood old calculator so i cant do it at the moment...handy hint for people...take two calculators or change the battery before you go into the exam...last thing you want is for your calculator to die just as you need it!

anyway good luck to everyone!!
keep studying...less then 24 hours for the exam...:(

davidjb

HSC
i have a feeling they will be incorperating atleast 3 sections in the case study question.. i've noticed it's kind of a trend. so best to be competent in all sections of business. also, who is using the Harvey Norman case study, with it's millions of typo's?

davo522

HSC
Yeah im pretty much ready, just gotta learn the syllabus back to front and go over global business and case study material.

i think section 4 will defs be on global business this yeah, which is good for me!! but each year its gone from ER, GB, ER, GB, ER...therefore should be GB.

B35tY

HSC
or one of the other three topics???

I'm not too bad, hopefully it'll all work out. I probably know the syllabus better in general than for the trials, but possibly not in as much depth. So hopefully i'll be able to improve on my woeful MC score from trials (14!)

ZZZZZZ

HSC
enough speculation i think everyone should do what i'm doing; for the case studies, just do one and try to cover as much content from each chapter as possible, less hustle. I've done it before and i never regreted doing so. good luck everyone my the best "men" victor! by the way, how much writing is required for a good mark on question 27 or 26?

sankochan

HSC
I cant cram my head anymore! :worried:
I'm going to sleep!! AHHH!!!!!! Hopefully I'll dream about business and revise it in my head :eek:

Good night and good luck guys!

Datto120

HSC
I drempt last night i did the exam and really well too!!! And at 6 o clock when i work up i was like FARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have to do the test all over again!!!!!! I was doing a past paper last night and i think i did that test in my sleep haha! had the same extended repsonses anyway!! I feel sick i dont wanna go! I only learnt the ratios last night!!!!
I have 4 small case studies
Mambo
Mcdonalds
Rio tinto
Drizabone

So im hoping ill be fine with that.

Employment relations hell yeah i could so do that! Not sure about global business i am going to start cramming again :mad1:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)