Who's relying on the days between exams to study? (1 Viewer)

Smeegen999

HSC
I am. Don't get me wrong, I have studied during stuvac (8-10 hours / day), but my motivation kind of died early this week and since then I have been bludging heaps. Anyway, I still have heaps to revise and am relying on the time between exams- I find I study best when under pressure- anyone else in the same situation?

I have strong internal marks + already been guaranteed entry into uni (commerce) .. so I'm not too stressed anyway. ha well thats what I keep reminding myself :burn:

Kirsty Xx

That's the price we pay
HSC
*puts up hand*

Guilty. Well only for Economics. I have 3 & a ½ days to study for it. It's my last exam. I hate it. Plus i'm not worrying about studying for it when I have more pressing subjects to look after. So... mehh.

Last edited:

Smeegen999

HSC
Kirsty Xx said:
*puts up hand*

Guilty. Well only for Economics. I have 3 ½ days to study for it. It's my last exam. I hate it. Plus i'm not worrying about studying for it when I have more pressing subjects to look after. So... mehh.
i have six days to study for eco :)

obimoshman1234

the one and only
HSC
yeah kinda am especially for legal bio double up day only got 3 days to study for it i mean i have done study for them just havent been able to soley focus on them

neeksy45

HSC
definetely am for most of my subjects.
i mean i have 3 week-long breaks between exams. so i will study in more depth then.

Hollieee

You're unbelievable.
HSC
Yes. But chem is my worst subject and I have it the day after my PE exam, which is two days after my Science exam. Tad stressed about that week.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
回复: Re: Who's relying on the days between exams to study?

english - dont care, 2 days is enough
7 days for 4u and 2 days for 3u (combined 9 days for both, good enough).
2 days for chem and physics, which should equate to around 6-7 past papers each.

ill be fine!

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
Yup, but i have like a week between all but one of my exams so i think i got lucky. Im not stressing, this is how i have always studied for exams and its never failed me, i think its cuz i work best under pressure.

kirst21k

HSC
i am for most subjects. i think i have like 11 days break to study for pdh.
although ive barely studied for english. attempting to do so now

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
Re: 回复: Re: Who's relying on the days between exams to study?

tommykins said:
7 days for 4u and 2 days for 3u (combined 9 days for both, good enough).
2 days for chem and physics, which should equate to around 6-7 past papers each.

ill be fine!
are you serious, are you one of those people who just happens to fluke english and do heaps well? if so im jealous, i have to work my ass of just to get a semi-decent mark, its my shittest subject.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
回复: Re: 回复: Re: Who's relying on the days between exams to study?

-may-cat- said:
are you serious, are you one of those people who just happens to fluke english and do heaps well? if so im jealous, i have to work my ass of just to get a semi-decent mark, its my shittest subject.
hahahahahaha it's weird because i did try studying for english before and ended up doing worse than winging it. i do'nt do 'heaps' well, i get decent marks (average in ym school i'd say) and so i gues an 'average' would get me a band 5, which i would be stoked with.

Smeegen999

HSC

tommykins said:
same - have not yet studied for paper 2 and dont care.

I hate english, it is the shittiest subject ever, but I always manage to go okay. For the trials, I studied for half a day for paper 2 (after paper 1) and managed to get 80% (5/70)

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC

only for society and culture. i have ten days between my second last exam and it

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC

yeahh i will be..
i mean this weekend has been an exception =D
but i have been studying a fair bit.. and now it'll just be down to how much i can cram between exams
yayy

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
Re: 回复: Re: 回复: Re: Who's relying on the days between exams to study?

tommykins said:
hahahahahaha it's weird because i did try studying for english before and ended up doing worse than winging it. i do'nt do 'heaps' well, i get decent marks (average in ym school i'd say) and so i gues an 'average' would get me a band 5, which i would be stoked with.
hm, thats odd i wonder why that happened? maybe you were over confident. I usually get 80-85 percent, is that a band 5?

gloworm14

HSC
N/A
i havent even looked at my art and society and culture.
it's okay because i have a week to focus on each.
30th-ipt
6th-art
13th-sac

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
回复: Re: 回复: Re: 回复: Re: Who's relying on the days between exams to study?

-may-cat- said:
hm, thats odd i wonder why that happened? maybe you were over confident. I usually get 80-85 percent, is that a band 5?
wouldn't have an idea, i dislike preprepared essays, you worry more about remembering everything than writing shit down that makes sense.

and i dont know if 80-85% is a band 5, depends on so many things.

but my friend last year came 153/160 and he got a 78 in adv. english, since i'm doing alot better than that i shoul get aban 5, so thats where my confidence for the moment is from. selective school carry for the win!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)