Who's relying on the days between exams to study? (1 Viewer)

slinkysezzy

HSC
ME! I have nine full days between history extension and society and culture. SOCIETY AND CULTURE!!! if i manage to stay motivated at all, i will be studying. To try and keep myself motivated I haven't done anything for that subject yet - and am going to totally rely on that time. Blast the timetable!

Seamus733

HSC
I have 7 days to study for maths after the english exam, three days between maths and religion, but I have physics, engineering studies and chem on consecutive days... = /

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
Seamus733 said:
I have 7 days to study for maths after the english exam, three days between maths and religion, but I have physics, engineering studies and chem on consecutive days... = /
ouch...

Yamiyo

HSC
Sort of... i haven't started studying for chem or latin ext yet (just latin cont and english as well as a bit of maths) so i suppose i'll be making extensive use of cramming between exams... there's about a week between 3U maths and chem, and then another week before latin ext.

Last edited:
HSC
i have 2 days for english paper 2 and bio, 6 days for ancient. but for italian and english paper 1 i don't have a day, so i'm doing all my stuff now.

dwarven

[SMSHS'08']
HSC
me =]

after english paper 2 i get 3 days to study for biology
after maths 3u exam i get 5 days to study for physics

funnn.

sajad07

HSC
got a week to study for ext hist my last exam buh fuk that partyyying starts 28th october ya digggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

sasa-o8

HSC
Re: 回复: Re: Who's relying on the days between exams to study?

YES. I've been far too focused on Business and English Paper 1, I haven't really studied anything else. Got two day break to study for general and legal studies the day after. Then got 3 days to study for eco, which def. isn't enough time. Oh well... I'm prepared to fail.

Eclipse008

HSC
N/A
Yes! For Chem (I have a week) and legal. Though legal isn't too bad, I'm just not very good with workplace.

u-borat

Banned
HSC
me, twice.

i have 4 days before physics, haven't started phys study yet.

have another 7ish days before latin ext, haven't studied for that either.

aussie-boy

HSC
i havent started studying for ext english... idk when im gonna fit that in (considering i have 2+3maths and eco in that week); same for french and french extension (luckily i have a week for ext and its hard to study for 2 unit)

radioheaded

HSC
Ja, I am lucky as I have a week before each of my last 3 exams :) Although my timetable does drag and I finish on the last day, I don't really need to study for those 3 subjects

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC

um
yeh
studying heaps for english .. but ill touch over the other two subjects from now till friday
and then in the days between ill go hardcore

SkimDawg

Feeling Good
HSC
Software, design and development. Its so shit, ill prolly start study for it after english. And it is on the same day as physics fuckinggg siggghhh.

danz90

HSC

im screwed... i have a 4 day block with 4 exams.. ie 1 per day. itll only be night-before cramming for each (not that I haven't properly studied for them beforehand).. its just that I won't be able to do indepth last minute study like some of u guys. 3 days to study for bio which isnt bad.

except. i have 7 days to study for chemistry. which is awesome.. im ready to rip up the chem paper! hopefully! lol :)

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC

Yes.

Why wouldn't you it gives you a chance to refresh your mind of dates, formulas, quotes etc.

L i L O

HSC
I'm not even going to study for Drama til the night before. It's a complete joke of an exam..

Maths, studying the weekend before. Two days full on.

SOR and IPT - the two days before.

Only studying for Advanced and Extension English this week :read:

Fathers

Banned
HSC
Yep. I've completely forgotten about legal studies for the time being. I'm going to study for it in my 4 day break that I have.

dance2urownbeat

Ridiculously Good Looking
HSC
woo 10 days for society and culture, my most hated and worst subject but it seems 1 unit will count :|
what a horrible 10 days that's gonna be... :(

savio23q

Band
HSC
All my exams are in the first week, except PDHPE which I'll have 2 weeks to study for it. So right now, I'm not worrying about it =D

Am I shooting myself in the foot? Maybe? Meh?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)