Who's the YOUNGEST 2005 HSC Student in here? (1 Viewer)

Toby Buchanan

HSC
young girl

eafj90 said:
Geeeeeez, lol.. did you read all the posts? I'm fifteen. 15. One five. 1 5. I'm younger than 16... I won't even be 16 until you've turned 17. So sorry mate, I'm younger than you :D
Hahahahaha that means that when you go to uni, you won't be able to go out for like another 3 years! Good on you for doing it so young, i respect that, but.... hahahahahhaa

clara

I have a friend who is currently 17 and wont turn 18 until september next year! Plus she completed her chemistry HSC in year 11 making her 16 at the time!

angelar

there have been 3 people at my school in the last 3 or 4 years who have been like 13, 14 and 15 when doing the hsc. I go to a selective high, so i guess these kids were like mega smart. We had a girl last year sit it (the whole exam) when she was 13, or maybe just 14 i think..now shes at uni in her 2nd year and she's only just turned 16.

thunderdax

I AM JESUS LOL!
HSC
For what its worth, I'm turning 17 in December, even though a lot of people in here are still younger than me.

kylie.layzell

HSC
my 18 already so im out, but theres a girl at my school who turns 17 a bit into the hsc so she is 16 now so i guess thats pretty young. i dont know the exact date cuz not really friends.

littlebinzy

I know I'm not the youngest... but I'm pretty young at 16, turning 17 on the 28th of November.

I do 13 units...

Hobbsee

HSC
22/7/88 is my DOB here...

I'm the youngest at my school doing the full HSC (not like the year 11's who are only doing a few subjects)

lala2

Banned
HSC
Well done eafj, you beat me at being the youngest person in the State to do a full HSC load! My DOB is 1/5/89, so I'll be 16 and a half right about.........now. Woot! At least I'm the youngest person to do the HSC at my school for a few years yet!

littlebinzy

Yeah, i'm the youngest at my school but I figured there'd be some quality people out there who can beat me :D. It makes me feel good though because I'm better than a whole lot of people who are 1 and a half years older than me, so when I get bad results I'll hang onto that thought :D.

bsco

HSC
wel i am 17 dont turn18 til june 2nd next yr but i know someone that dont turn 18 til the 15th of july next yr

craziebeautiful

i think doing it when your younger is a beter option.seriously maybe i would of studied alot more if i didn't have my licence...or get excited about turning 18 and doing things legally or even like schoolies (the only thing im looking forward to at the moment) lol like i turn 18 pm nov 10th so for me thats a day after i finish the hsc...which works out well for me but if i was like 15....and then went to uni it means i could focus on uni things as well without the distraction of going out

tianluli

Hey

Hobbsee said:
22/7/88 is my DOB here...

I'm the youngest at my school doing the full HSC (not like the year 11's who are only doing a few subjects)

OMGG im born on the same day as you!!! lol im doing the full HSC as well!!!

Last edited:

jetfan

Half Back Flanker
HSC
lala2 said:
Well done eafj, you beat me at being the youngest person in the State to do a full HSC load! My DOB is 1/5/89, so I'll be 16 and a half right about.........now. Woot! At least I'm the youngest person to do the HSC at my school for a few years yet!
That is heaps weird, I'm also 1st May, 1989. And I'm doing my HSC this year as well. I'm the youngest in my grade by about 6 months, but there was a guy who was 15 when he did his HSC a few years back, but it still feels cool to get it done while I'm 16. :)

lozabella

HSC
10/07/88!!!! i've been 17 for less than two weeks!! theres someone at my skool ever younge rthan me too....she turns 17 next year in march

iSam

HSC

I'll be 16 during my HSC too. Not as young as 15, but still, you're right, it's pretty awesome to be finishing school at 16.

We'll all just need to get some fake ID's. No worries.

Good luck guys!

Last edited:

mustarrd

HSC
well a boy thats doing it at my school is 16...hes not turning 18 2 years after HSC is over...poor bugger! i myself am 18 and loving it!

Danoz The Great

HSC
A year 12 kid at my school turned 18 on 8th September of this year - I think he skipped a grade when he was younger. A girl was 18 on I think the 14th also, and I'm sure she skipped a grade too.

iSam

HSC
13 Year Old

There's a kid at our school who's doing his 4U Maths paper this year. He's a freak. He's still in Year 9 at the moment but still only 13, so he won't do the rest of his HSC until 2008 or whatever it is. I can't count.

Oh, and in his trial HSC he got about 95%. Unscaled.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)