Who's up for an option all-nighter? (1 Viewer)

Cielle

HSC
Currently half-way through Acidic Environment. I'll be able to finish CMM and Industrial tomorrow if I work consistently.
I'll probably get ~4hrs of sleep, though.

dawooddaman

HSC
Currently half-way through Acidic Environment. I'll be able to finish CMM and Industrial tomorrow if I work consistently.
I'll probably get ~4hrs of sleep, though.
Now that a mission, if you lucky I take a pic of my cram notes for CMM and Industrial just because I feel sorry for you :)

I think its pretty easy to remember in comparison to the other topics.
All you really need to know is the production of H2SO4, NaOH, detergents, a replacement for a shrinking resource, and the solvay process for making Na2CO3 and everything else just circles around these.
But I hate equations, like a billions plus, want normal caluation not constant K BS?

Cielle

HSC
Now that a mission, if you lucky I take a pic of my cram notes for CMM and Industrial just because I feel sorry for you :)
Thanks for the offer but you don't have to put in the extra effort/time. c:
I'll be fine, haha. I remember cramming on the night before trials and I managed to get a 59%. My teachers are retardedly strict markers as well but that'd equate to about a mid-band 5 in the HSC. So s'cool. :D

dawooddaman

HSC
Thanks for the offer but you don't have to put in the extra effort/time. c:
I'll be fine, haha. I remember cramming on the night before trials and I managed to get a 59%. My teachers are retardedly strict markers as well but that'd equate to about a mid-band 5 in the HSC. So s'cool. :D
Don't stress to much remember 72 raw gets you band 6 :)

HSC
Hey dawooddaman

I guess i win im the only one who followed the one hour interval :)

Whats my present

dawooddaman

HSC
Hey dawooddaman

I guess i win im the only one who followed the one hour interval :)

Whats my present
Yehh you the winner check you PM later on :)

Wow think I'm going to call it a night aye, GL with you exam sure you'll smash it :D

Pinchy444

HSC
Dunno why I'm still up.. Got to wake up at 0830 and head off to the library for a Harry dog day of revising my gay option (shipwrecks) and revise other shit like water testing crap D: Also! Past Papers... Gonna be an intense day/night.
Assuming I wake up early and work consistently I should be tired and crash by midnight. So I'm cool regarding Pre exam sleep at least :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)