Whose excited for the exam? (1 Viewer)

we0426

Banned
HSC
hahaha,,i am doing forensic..love chem..hate physics..love my maths eco..bus..but fucking hat:angry:e english

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
okokokok anna letme get this straight....you LIKE shipwrecks!?!?!?!?!?!?!? =S =S

you are seriously the first person ive met who likes it....and for GOOD REASON!!! lol

methinks you mite be going crazy =P shud watch some prince of tennis, twill set you straight =P =P
Bahahaha XD

I'm not crazy, i just simply like the fact that it's so easy to get marks in shipwrecks XD

And who doesn't like rusting? The equations are on the standard sheet so you don't even have to remember it :D

Prince of Tennis... i am so going to rewatch all episodes again after the HSC!! Can't wait :D

lol, shipwrecks,... especially conservation, restoration and preservation of artefacts... I hate it

Srsly... what am I going to do with this rote-learnt knowledge of how to treat recently recovered artefacts? As if I'm gonna take part in Australian maritime archeological projects...
LOL.

hahaha,,i am doing forensic..love chem..hate physics..love my maths eco..bus..but fucking hat:angry:e english
Amen ^^

Last edited:
HSC
agreed . Shipwrecks is easy.

The only thing I dont like is that useless marine project thing, Volta etc and the history of shipbuilding. (since its all rote learning)

But then again dont think they're going to ask the maritime project thing, it was the 7 mark in 2008.

sam5

HSC
But then again dont think they're going to ask the maritime project thing, it was the 7 mark in 2008.
Im not sure what they will ask the big one on this year.

i recon maybe electrolytic cleaning, a massed question on corrosion protection or an in depth explanation of the corrosion process.

What do u think?

HSC
I'm hoping that its the procedure used for restoring artefacts, deep sea wrecks or some electrolysis based question (eg cathodic protection).

Another thing, I noticed that there was no 6 or 7 mark questions in the 2008 Chem paper core topic parr and many of this year's trial paper? That probably means more 6 and 7 mark questions this year I'd say.

Fortify

♪웨딩드레스
HSC
i'm hoping that its the procedure used for restoring artefacts, deep sea wrecks or some electrolysis based question (eg cathodic protection).

Another thing, i noticed that there was no 6 or 7 mark questions in the 2008 chem paper core topic parr and many of this year's trial paper? That probably means more 6 and 7 mark questions this year i'd say.
oh no T^T;;

gurmies

Drover
HSC
Meh, Chem is pretty shit. Why? Argue with me all you want, but it's at least 90% rote learning.

theresekathryn

HSC
I CAN'T WAIT FOR CHEM
it's my last exam of the lot!
no matter how i go, i'll be running out of the room screaming HUZZAH!

emilymartin1

HSC
Nah it does revolve around him, i've seen it.
We got stuck with Forensic chem. worst elective possible i think, who wants to learn about potential sperm swabbings & stuff?

p.s.: i love the veronica's!

sirpoopalot7

HSC
Lol as a person who does 3U of English, 3U of History and Drama, Chem is easily my worst subject. I believe my average exam mark is in the low 50's. The only reason I'm ranked half way through the class and not like 5th bottom (cohort is out of 33) is that I got 82% in my research assignment because I'm good at those. :sun:

But I have been studying pretty hard and reckon I can get the 70's for a raw mark so a solid band 5.

sam5

HSC
Lol as a person who does 3U of English, 3U of History and Drama, Chem is easily my worst subject. I believe my average exam mark is in the low 50's. The only reason I'm ranked half way through the class and not like 5th bottom (cohort is out of 33) is that I got 82% in my research assignment because I'm good at those. :sun:

But I have been studying pretty hard and reckon I can get the 70's for a raw mark so a solid band 5.
lol, arty farty pple prolly shouldnt even have a go at maths and science.

hey: the emoticons are back :)

sirpoopalot7

HSC
True, I never liked maths. But I do enjoy learning about the concepts in chemistry. Like I love the extended responses on ethanol, batteries, haber process, etc. But I hate all the calculation questions haha.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)