• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Whose line is it anyway? WTF! (1 Viewer)

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Originally posted by jaNetix
the black guy kills it!!
the others have their moments too......i piss myself watching it..
Does anybody know his name or are we just going to call him 'The Black Guy'?

RCMasterAA

I vant to suck your blood
HSC
Black guy is called Wayne Brady :p
I think he has/had his own show as well.
Bald dude is called Colin Mocharie and tall guy with the sideburns and short hair is Ryan Stiles.

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
Hatty you got a weird sense of humor if you found it hard to laugh on that show.
Its pretty dam funny :)

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Originally posted by Dash
Hatty you got a weird sense of humor if you found it hard to laugh on that show.
Its pretty dam funny :)
Everyone's entitled to have a different sense of humour. I for one, love this show. However, I was also that guy in the cinema who laughed out loud every 10 minutes during Signs. (Most notably when the footage showed the alien crossing the alley)

hatty

Banned
it is just so fucking annoying when that bastard drew carey laughs straight into the microphone so you can't hear what the actors are saying.

couldn't the fat bastard have some decency and either
1-move his mouth away from the microphone
2-move the microphone away from his mouth
3-not laugh at all

i hate him

J

jhakka

I prefer the Yank version to the Brit version, oddly enough.

My aunty showed it to me one time, and I love the show now. Been watching it for a couple of years.

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
I got rid of the comedy channel on foxtel
so I can't watch it as regularly anymore :(

cleopatra

Cleopatra
"Dear God; make me a bird, so i can fly far, far a
HSC
Whos line is my fave show...it cracks me up. I am not the kinda person who laughs out loud when im alone...unless im watching this show!!! I am in hysterics!!!! Its so Golden!!! And i think Colin is so funny, but then again so is Ryan, and Wayne 2!!!!

Ashleet

HSC
the us version seems to have people on it that are more enthusiastic, hence making it more fun to watch. i noticed that when colin and ryan are on the brit version they dont seem as funny - overall the show kicks butt - thank god for the comdedy channel

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
OHHHH awesome bump dude!! i freaking love this show. I hate the chicks on it though. I love Ryan. hes my fave. AHAHAHAH some of the shit they do is so funny. My fave game is the one where they have to make up a superhero for the next guy that walks in. AHAHA. i was watching it yesterday and they had "Mr Hugs-Too-Hard" and "man who hurts himself everytime he moves!!" HAHAHA random shit.

i also love the 'Sit, Stand or Lie' game where one person has to be sitting, on standing, and one lying down, and they all switch positions all the time.

Namlet

The Yellow Pirate!
HSC
Ah Ryan Stiles and Colin Mochre are so good when they act together. Hahaha, Wayne Brady is great as well. Drew can be tedious and boring sometimes, haha. When they get Chip or someone else on it get's better.

I love Hoedowns, hahaha.

Anyone seen the episodes where Robin Williams was on or Richard Simmons was on Who's Line Is It Anyway?

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
The Robin Williams one is hilarious! Possibly the best episode ever.
Or the episode where Ryan has to be "Carol Channing, whose head sticks to everything", and he hits one of the lightbulbs on Drew's desk and smashes it. Everyone just goes "Oh my god, Ryan, are you alright?" and he stays in character. Funniest thing ever.

Props is my favourite game, along with Hats. I don't like the singing ones, Wayne always seems to do the same thing. He's ok in the other games, though.

Namlet

The Yellow Pirate!
HSC
scarybunny said:
The Robin Williams one is hilarious! Possibly the best episode ever.
Or the episode where Ryan has to be "Carol Channing, whose head sticks to everything", and he hits one of the lightbulbs on Drew's desk and smashes it. Everyone just goes "Oh my god, Ryan, are you alright?" and he stays in character. Funniest thing ever.

Props is my favourite game, along with Hats. I don't like the singing ones, Wayne always seems to do the same thing. He's ok in the other games, though.
Hahaha, Ryan Stiles is a comedic genius. Hahahaha. Ah, he was even funny in the movie Hot Shots. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)