Why are Christians drunken fools? (1 Viewer)

HSC
Australia doesn't need Asian and Muslim doctors. Its because of these type of doctors true blue Aussie doctors are unemployed. I know.
WTF. The only reason why muslim and asian doctors replace aussies is because as a race they are generally smarter. You don't know what you're talking about buddy. For someone from an Asian country or an Arabic one, they cannot simply practise as a Doctor, they either have to take another test or go to uni all over again. How would you know? are you implying that you're a doctor? Because a doctor wouldn't be as uneducated and simple as you. 'aussie bogan' need i say more? A doctor wouldn't be as pathetic as you going on high school websites, when they finished their HSC ages ago, or either didn't even complete it. You are so lame

HSC
White people are the real doctors of this great anglo saxon nation. The problem is asian and muslim doctors work for less than $20 an hour so white docs cant compete.
OMG... this is the most pathetic comment of them all. DUMB SHIT- WTF DO ASIAN/ISLAMIC/WHATEVER DOCTORS DRIVING FCKNG MERCEDES, BMWS PORSCHES AND THE LIKE? LAME FK. U dnt no wtf ur talking about.. go die in a hole you simple bogan

Durga

HSC
WTF. The only reason why muslim and asian doctors replace aussies is because as a race they are generally smarter. You don't know what you're talking about buddy. For someone from an Asian country or an Arabic one, they cannot simply practise as a Doctor, they either have to take another test or go to uni all over again. How would you know? are you implying that you're a doctor? Because a doctor wouldn't be as uneducated and simple as you. 'aussie bogan' need i say more? A doctor wouldn't be as pathetic as you going on high school websites, when they finished their HSC ages ago, or either didn't even complete it. You are so lame
There is no predisposition that they are smarter. As a culture, because they generally come from a poorer background, they feel and are driven harder to achieve. Many Australians live a relatively good life, and therefore are not used to working as hard. This is on the general. There are and will be many exceptions. Please don't draw racial lines and make an absolute and absurd statement such as 'this race is smarter.' This borders on Social Darwinism.

HSC
No actually she is correct to an extent, except she is wrong because whites generally have higher IQs than other races. There have been studies done, pm Graney about it, he made a post not long ago on the issue.

HSC
There is no predisposition that they are smarter. As a culture, because they generally come from a poorer background, they feel and are driven harder to achieve. Many Australians live a relatively good life, and therefore are not used to working as hard. This is on the general. There are and will be many exceptions. Please don't draw racial lines and make an absolute and absurd statement such as 'this race is smarter.' This borders on Social Darwinism.
don't draw racial lines? How racist is asians 'need to get their eyes checked'? so hyprocritical... btw, intelligence is largely based on the person, not merely the environment in which they live in. A perfect example is the chinese australians, born and bred in Australia, who aren't disadvantaged and live just as care-free a 'relatively good life' as any white aussie. They STILL achieve very high ATARS, STILL have extremely good occupations. Have a look at the amount of Asian people who do medicine at Sydney Uni, which is 99.95. You have no base in your argument

HSC
No actually she is correct to an extent, except she is wrong because whites generally have higher IQs than other races. There have been studies done, pm Graney about it, he made a post not long ago on the issue.
i'm not talking about whites, I'm talking about aussies. Yes, white Europeans eg. Germans, Russians etc are very smart as a race and have high IQs, but there isn't a large aussie percentage that is

HSC
ahah what are you talking about, the average person in australia is very well educated and guess what most people in australia are whites

also

all australians are aussies, i still cannot fathom that distinction lol

steph xx

HSC
agreed.

however, australia doesn't have a high standard of living compared to some european countries. surely, this would factor in?

HSC
dumbo, I'm saying that yes, I know white people can have high IQs and be educated. My point is that aren't very many Aussies with high IQs in comparison to other white people from other countries, eg. as already stated plainly for the world to see, Germany, Russia etc. for example, look at the amount of scientists from other countries, such as Newton, Kepler, Tsiolkovsky, Einstein etc that founded scientific laws of physics, etc compared to the number of aussie scientists who have plausible discoveries, contributions, etc?

HSC
um australia has the 2nd highest standard of living in the world

"A Standard of Living Index has been published annually since 1980 by International Living Magazine. As at 31 December 2009 this showed 1 France, 2 Australia, 3 Switzerland, 4 Germany, 5 New Zealand, 6 Luxembourg, 7 USA, 8 Belgium, 9 Canada, 10 Italy, 25 UK, 47 Israel, 194 Somalia.[1][2]"

steph xx

HSC
you could say that australia is somewhat lagging in intellectual advances. however, for the past two hundred years australians (predominately white australians) have worked for a living.

no one found any need for such smarts when it did not attribute to everyday life.

HSC
you could say that australia is somewhat lagging in intellectual advances. however, for the past two hundred years australians (predominately white australians) have worked for a living.

no one found any need for such smarts when it did not attribute to everyday life.
'finding a need' for smarts has nothing to do with actually HAVING smarts.

HSC
dumbo, I'm saying that yes, I know white people can have high IQs and be educated. My point is that aren't very many Aussies with high IQs in comparison to other white people from other countries, eg. as already stated plainly for the world to see, Germany, Russia etc. for example, look at the amount of scientists from other countries, such as Newton, Kepler, Tsiolkovsky, Einstein etc that founded scientific laws of physics, etc compared to the number of aussie scientists who have plausible discoveries, contributions, etc?
hahah, and i said, Australia has very high levels of education and a correlating high average IQ. Australia has a population of 21,000,000 of course we are going to have less famous scientists than countries with larger populations and longer histories.

1. Elizabeth H. Blackburn*, Physiology or Medicine, 2009
  2. Barry Marshall, Physiology or Medicine, 2005
  3. J. Robin Warren, Physiology or Medicine, 2005
  4. Peter C. Doherty, Physiology or Medicine, 1996
well there are 4 australian nobel prize laureates in the past 20 years?

australia is leading the world in medical research lol face it

HSC
it is highly naive and frankly moronic of you to suggest that Australia, a country of 21,000,000 people is lagging behind AT ALL in science lol we are world leaders

steph xx

HSC
hahah, and i said, Australia has very high levels of education and a correlating high average IQ. Australia has a population of 21,000,000 of course we are going to have less famous scientists than countries with larger populations and longer histories.

1. Elizabeth H. Blackburn*, Physiology or Medicine, 2009
  2. Barry Marshall, Physiology or Medicine, 2005
  3. J. Robin Warren, Physiology or Medicine, 2005
  4. Peter C. Doherty, Physiology or Medicine, 1996
well there are 4 australian nobel prize laureates in the past 20 years?

australia is leading the world in medical research lol face it
this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)