• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Why are many teen girls afraid to have sex? (1 Viewer)

SweetSeasons

HSC
I never had sex till I was19 because I wasn't in love with any one until then and because the risk of pregnancy even though with protection is low, I don't think I could have ever taken that risk without even having a job to support that baby in the future

blueeyesguy

HSC
vern said:
That's bullshit most girls on my msn starting from 15 onwords have had sex.
you said msn does this mean theyve only had sex on msn lol jk i just had to say it

Oddy Nocki

HSC
N/A
blueeyesguy said:
but id say its because they simply dont feel the need to have sex. As a guy its percieved that if your having sex your like a complete stud when your around your mates therefore i believe guys want to have sex because of the stigma attacted by guys plus we also have testostorone.
Well this is either wrong or I'm dating the hornist women on the planet. Girl can't get enough dick.

blueeyesguy said:
Generally speaking girls are usually more interested in friendship or "cute" actions ie kissing,holding hands, cuddling ect.
This is more about being close. For women a kiss is like the peak of closeness. I don't quite understand this. One would assume the peak of closeness would be "having something put something inside of me" But what the hell. Rational, girls are not.

Many girls I know dont even bother trying sex
I dont know why
I know it feels good but i dont know why they afraid to try it
I know if the protection isnt strong enough, the girl will probably get preganant.
Girls are just afraid of having sex with you.

HSC
maybe because some girls want to wait until it's with someone they care about, not just the first willing and able dick that presents itself in front of them :confused:

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
blueeyesguy said:
Im a guy here so i shouldnt be commenting lol as theres no way ill ever understand the complex mind of females but id say its because they simply dont feel the need to have sex. As a guy its percieved that if your having sex your like a complete stud when your around your mates therefore i believe guys want to have sex because of the stigma attacted by guys plus we also have testostorone. Generally speaking girls are usually more interested in friendship or "cute" actions ie kissing,holding hands, cuddling ect.
How many women do you know?
Women LOVE sex. It's true. We want it and think about it just as much as men.

I don't think it's at all true that girls are more interested in kissing and holding hands than having sex- that's rubbish. A girl might not be so interested in having sex with a guy if he's rubbish, but there's no other reason they wouldn't want it.

Don't let any of my gender fool you!

alby

cool duckie
HSC
Skeeta said:
try sticking a cucumber up your nostril, and let someone wiggle it around for a while

9 months later, imagine pushing a crying pooping expensive watermelon out of that very nostril..

:/
beautiful description
melsc said:
Some girls may not feel emotionally ready, they may not be mature enough, not know if they love their partner or have reglious values or something. Other girls fear the pain (for most girls it does hurt). I had fears of performance, insecurity of body, not sure if emotionally ready, potential pregnancy etc... often it is a combination of many things. Don't push it and talk to her about it, often just talking makes both parties feel better, especially if both are worried about the same thing.
took the words right out of my mouth <3

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
darksouljah said:
I know if the protection isnt strong enough, the girl will probably get preganant.
I thought this said "I know if the penetration isnt strong enough, the girl will probably get preganant[sic]."

I was about to drop a WTFLOL on this threads arse.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
champ_sammy_19 said:
sexually transmitted infections
Seriously, who the fuck starts a count down til their 2 year anniversary 1 year prior?

wheredanton

Retired
HSC
azzie said:
How many women do you know?
Women LOVE sex. It's true. We want it and think about it just as much as men.

I don't think it's at all true that girls are more interested in kissing and holding hands than having sex- that's rubbish. A girl might not be so interested in having sex with a guy if he's rubbish, but there's no other reason they wouldn't want it.

Don't let any of my gender fool you!
Some girls due to weird cultural traditions are taught to be ashamed of their sexuality. I think it has something to do with daddy staying in control or the fear that treasured daughter/princess will have sex and forget about her father as the role model.

Last edited:

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
Oddy Nocki said:
Well this is either wrong or I'm dating the hornist women on the planet. Girl can't get enough dick.
No, no we can't. Azzie is right, in my experience and those of my friends, girls are just as horny as guys, expecially when in a new relationship.
Oddy Nocki said:
This is more about being close. For women a kiss is like the peak of closeness. I don't quite understand this. One would assume the peak of closeness would be "having something put something inside of me" But what the hell. Rational, girls are not.
Fo me, a kiss is more affectionate than close. Sex is about pleasure, not comfort. Whereas kissing can be passionate without the "hot and heaviness" of penetration.

Monz

HSC
I was never 'afraid' of sex, i just wanted to find the right person. I mean if i was any younger than 16 i don't think i would of lost it because i personally think that's too young, but i lost it way clear of 16, so s'all good. Girls have all sorts of reasons for not wanting to lose it ASAP...where as guys don't care, the guy i lost it to lost it at 13 so i donno...i stand by what i have always said - we're two different species. lol.

Dr_Doom

HSC
Monz said:
I was never 'afraid' of sex, i just wanted to find the right person. I mean if i was any younger than 16 i don't think i would of lost it because i personally think that's too young, but i lost it way clear of 16, so s'all good. Girls have all sorts of reasons for not wanting to lose it ASAP...where as guys don't care, the guy i lost it to lost it at 13 so i donno...i stand by what i have always said - we're two different species. lol.
How the hell did he get someone in bed at 13!!!

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
azzie said:
What then bacon is wrong with 30s?
Women have much less sex drive by the time they reach their 30's, especially if they've been with the same partner for over a year, when compared with men who's sex drive stays basically the same. One possible reason for this is that women have evolved to keep men wanting more sex.

Dr_Doom

HSC
shit I'm gunna be 30 in 13 years! :O Even worse! I will be 100 in only 83 years!! OMG

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)