Why are many teen girls afraid to have sex? (1 Viewer)

XPac2

HSC
Im retarded? U once called Christina a slut and you've never even met her. How the fuck would u know if she was a slut?

fuck you are epically dumb.

stop posting you are one of the most retarded cunts on here

boris

Banned
HSC
Im retarded? U once called Christina a slut and you've never even met her. How the fuck would u know if she was a slut?

because you're such a dumb cunt that you obviously didnt see the sarcasm in that post and the subsequent posts

stfu already

XPac2

HSC
Actually, i did and u were wrong. second, U CANT DISPLAY SARCASM ON A WRITTEN TEXT, YOU FUCK HEAD.

because you're such a dumb cunt that you obviously didnt see the sarcasm in that post and the subsequent posts

stfu already

boris

Banned
HSC
Actually, i did and u were wrong. second, U CANT DISPLAY SARCASM ON A WRITTEN TEXT, YOU FUCK HEAD.
yes you can you fucktard. its pretty easy, knowing the background to the post, to see the inferred sarcasm. you are obviously such a retard that you do not posess this skill.

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
LOL thanks Chris, but i'm used to getting called a slut.

Boris, you manage to amaze me with your wit and charm every time.

dickiie

Warm, wet and pink. Smells like fish too.
HSC
someone give Boris a fucking medal, the man deserves it. You makes me sniggers like a little school girl.

STFU XPac2, you don't know christina in real life. How would you know if shes a slut or not? For all I know, she can either be a junkie or a slut or both. :haha:

boris

Banned
HSC
LOL thanks Chris, but i'm used to getting called a slut.

Boris, you manage to amaze me with your wit and charm every time.
you take shit way too seriously.

your sig = retarded, why do you insist on putting shit in there everytime someone says something about you

XPac2

HSC
I lover her sig, it shows people how much of a prick you are.

you take shit way too seriously.

your sig = retarded, why do you insist on putting shit in there everytime someone says something about you

chuckyhol

HSC
hey guys, cool out, have a girly drink which i presume you both enjoy, and stfu. Now, Christina, you into cyber (cuz ur a slut right)?

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
hey guys, cool out, have a girly drink which i presume you both enjoy, and stfu. Now, Christina, you into cyber (cuz ur a slut right)?
Fuck off.

boris, i do that because i think its fucking hilarious that people say that stuff about when I know its not true. Do you really think i go home and cry every night because you called me a slut or something?

Dickiie: I do know XPac2 irl. SO STFU

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)