Why are people generally politically apathetic? (1 Viewer)

nevery

HSC
huh so according to you if we removed the reserve bank there would hardly ever be any interest in politics ever again?
What he was saying is that people don't usuallly take much of an interest in politics unless something drastic like the removal of the RBA takes place.

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
What he was saying is that people don't usuallly take much of an interest in politics unless something drastic like the removal of the RBA takes place.
No, I think he's implying the reserve bank is the root cause of financial crises and national security dilemmas.

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
No, I think he's implying the reserve bank is the root cause of financial crises and national security dilemmas.
the former

national security i guess that would still be talked about occasionally but with phases like "god dam terrorists", "peace man, i mean seriously you guys....can you pass the weed man...." and "they took our jobs!!!"

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
Interest in politics increases when there's very significant financial turmoil or a threat to national borders.
What that means is if there's trouble with the economy or some form of war going on, people tend to care about politics. When the government starts failing, they begin to go towards more radical parties.

I have no idea where you got the other idea from.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)