Why are white people friendlier than asians, in general? (1 Viewer)

ac91

HSC
I suppose it depends who you meet. There are alot of VERY friendly Asians.
I agree that in general they are typically smarter then most Australians becauser they have a better work ethic, but I fail to understand a previous comment that why are Arabs generally more polite then white people? I don't agree with that. Clearly there are some friendly Arabs but I don't understand how generally they are more polite???

Last edited:

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
I suppose it depends who you meet. There are alot of VERY friendly Asians.
I agree that in general they are typically smarter then most Australians becauser they have a better work ethic, but I fail to understand a previous comment that why are Arabs generally more friendly then white people? I don't agree with that. Clearly there are some friendly Arabs but I don't understand how generally they are more friendly???
Who said they were friendly?
I said they were polite. Which is true. They treat all their guests as kings and have very good manners.
But I don't think anyone said they were friendly.
Learn to read, stupid.

EDIT: Yeah, just edit your post to avoid looking like an idiot, why don't you.

Last edited:

boganxcore

HSC
ummmm dont arabs try to kill all white people
thats not friendly or polite

HSC
arabs bury people alive and stone them to death

top 5 countries in the world

- finland
-canada
-australia
-norway
-demark

all white

HSC
even with the infiltration of the arabs asians blacks etc that we accept into our freedom countries out of pity we are still freedomland

ac91

HSC
Who said they were friendly?
I said they were polite. Which is true. They treat all their guests as kings and have very good manners.
But I don't think anyone said they were friendly.
Learn to read, stupid.

EDIT: Yeah, just edit your post to avoid looking like an idiot, why don't you.

Actually I edited straight after I posted it realising you said friendly and not polite the site delayed my post.

Good manners yeah there all just bundles of joy. They are rude and treat women like shit. Your just saying all this shit because the op offended yor race. I'm not being racist I am supporting Asians but you being a shit like you are is just prooving the ops point.

J

juvekickass

White people think asian people are not as friendly. But asian people think the same way too. Its just the cultural difference.

If you look at asians who grew up at school with white kids, i dont think they're unfriendly at all. If you take asians who came to australia when they're older, they will appear unfriendly because its simply harder for them to befriend people.

I'm asian myself, and I have few white friends, simply because I find fellow asians better to get along with.

HSC
I have white friends and Asian friends, both are equally awesome :. shit thread.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Actually I edited straight after I posted it realising you said friendly and not polite the site delayed my post.

Good manners yeah there all just bundles of joy. They are rude and treat women like shit. Your just saying all this shit because the op offended yor race. I'm not being racist I am supporting Asians but you being a shit like you are is just prooving the ops point.
Hahahahahahaha I'm 100% pure Germanic and Celtic.
Moron.

Sadiah

HSC
Why are Asians smarter than white people, in general?
Why are Latinos harder workers than white people, in general?
Why are Blacks better musicians than white people, in general?
Why are Indians better cooks than white people, in general?
Why are Arabs more polite than white people, in general?
Why are Jews better financiers than white people, in general?

Yay! Sweeping and anecdotal generalisations are fun!
Are you serious? Lol, I've never heard of that one before =]

EDIT: But maybe you're right.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)