Why are white people friendlier than asians, in general? (1 Viewer)

J

juvekickass

no need for that,
just have to take one look at your signature:

sydney boys.

4U maths

UNSW

bachelor of commerce

:D :D
Heyhey, how many asians do u know play soccer at premier league level >.>

And look closely, 4U maths was my worst mark. I'm really not a maths person.

AAAAND i'm planning to drop my B commerce for science instead.

=P

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Are you serious? Lol, I've never heard of that one before =]

EDIT: But maybe you're right.
Everyone who reads my post seems to be ignoring the sentence at the bottom which nulls and voids any previous conclusions made about racial traits.

lonely-lass

HSC
N/A
Well you could be right... I've found this too. All the white people I get to know on internet have good dispositions and they sound so active and helpful, always willing to be helping you.

And Asians are selfish, they talk with you only for some purpose.

_trickster_

Currently High
HSC
this is such a fucking shit thread, OP should be banned

the title says it all really, "hi i think asians are crap in general and in order to assert my whiteness ill make a thread bitching about how shit asians are"

the title, why are white people friendlier than asians in general, is a massive assumption, and there is little movement for people to go against it

srsly, maybe you should go out and ACTUALLY TRY BEING NICE TO THEM and not go around thinking youre top shit because you had one asian give you crap and give other ones crap because of that one dude

in fucking general?? are you fucking kidding me? can i fucking say that all white people are bogans and are racist fucks? did you see what fucking happened to HITLER when he made the assumption that white people were superior??

fuck youre shit

HSC
Agreed, the thread is pointless and only incites hatred/attempts to affirm percieved superiority.
"why r teh azns mean?"
OP is not five. Grow up.

J

juvekickass

Well you could be right... I've found this too. All the white people I get to know on internet have good dispositions and they sound so active and helpful, always willing to be helping you.

All the asians I know arent like that...I know some who do.

You should find some nicer asians to meet!

gouge.away

MonCœurS'ouvre à taVoix
HSC
N/A

so what nationality are you? i swear i read somewhere that you were pakistani...

generally, if you're an asshole, people aren't going to like you, regardless of what race you are.

surely there's been something said about how a minority can ruin shit for the majority somewhere in this thread.

Last edited:
HSC
i've found that asians are FAR MORE upfront than whites, and that might appear to be aggressive to some.

RofL

HSC
You guys are idiots, its not racist, its just a observation that the OP has found. It's like observing the fact that most aboriginals are dumb cunts, and you know this to be true as well.

Raix

HSC
It's the culture. I think traditionally, Asians are more reserved (I'm Asian). So that's why it seems like it. But there's always heaps of exceptions.
You'll see its usually worse with fobs, probably because of the language and culture barrier but there's a lot that come here and are quite friendly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)