lengy said:
But I've never hooked up =\ Plus you wont come out. :p
don't you have your own lover irl? a girl you like or have feelings for

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
ur_inner_child said:
Seems like an odd question to ask yourself, isn't it? As if its like "I'm single, what's wrong with me?"

Hey, maybe no one you know is good enough currently. Relationships require effort, and you need to find someone you're willing to make an effort for.
To a certain extent though, it is true, I'm pretty sure the way my personality is set up, that I'm not exactly going to be involved anytime soon. Is there something wrong with that, maybe, probably more a case of circumstances rather than anything else though.

But yeah, I do feel odd that I keep getting told I'm the most sane of my high school friends, and yet I'm the one who seems to be lagging behind in terms of life and relationships. *shrugs* Only so much you can control, so ...I forgot the question.

lengy

HSC
It's cause I'm of the opinion that I need to be a potentially good boyfriend before I get into a relationship.

dieburndie

Eat, Sleep, Repeat
HSC
Because I am bitter, sarcastic, and treat most women as if they aren't real people.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
ur_inner_child said:
Relationships require effort, and you need to find someone you're willing to make an effort for.
I like that quote. It's true. When you get the 'how would you know it won't work?' or 'why don't you just try?' line and the truth is I can't be bothered.

glitterfairy said:
I think it's a very natural thing to wonder though, especially if you have lots of friends that are in long-term relationships. My mum's given me the "so what's wrong with you?" line before :p

I do think though, that a lot of people on this thread are still very young, so for those that are still single there is still plenty of time to meet lots of new people over the next few years :)
I'll slap the first person to give me that line. In certain conversations with certain people I wait for it, but so far in other stuff has taken its place

AsyLum said:
To a certain extent though, it is true, I'm pretty sure the way my personality is set up, that I'm not exactly going to be involved anytime soon. Is there something wrong with that, maybe, probably more a case of circumstances rather than anything else though.

But yeah, I do feel odd that I keep getting told I'm the most sane of my high school friends, and yet I'm the one who seems to be lagging behind in terms of life and relationships. *shrugs* Only so much you can control, so ...I forgot the question.
They could be the ones who are more likely to take risks or put up with things others wouldn't?
I know of a number of long term relationships that, if I was one of the people in them, I would have been out of there a loooong time ago. Then I wonder if I'm the one with the warped thinking, since the relationships all seem to last. Meh, I don't know, I couldn't put up with it, maybe I should though, but I couldn't, but maybe I should... This occupies much of my thought sometimes haha, I just don't get their situations.

lengy

HSC
I'm quiet, I don't have anything to say unless it's on games or cars or maybe films or music. Other than that I don't say much unless it's to be deliberately odd. I have a way of making situations awkward which is why I don't tend to say much. I don't like the fact that there are people who say stuff I find odd yet everyone else finds amusing.

It's Dan or Justin I think or very unlikely Ashton but doesn't seem his style.

tlodg

HSC
N/A
lengy said:
I'm quiet, I don't have anything to say unless it's on games or cars or maybe films or music. Other than that I don't say much unless it's to be deliberately odd. I have a way of making situations awkward which is why I don't tend to say much. I don't like the fact that there are people who say stuff I find odd yet everyone else finds amusing.

It's Dan or Justin I think or very unlikely Ashton but doesn't seem his style.
What happened? if ur bored, let's play poker (not pokemon) where you poke tits and guess if it's real or fake
no need to place bets, no obligation

or BoS matchmaker (fortune telling thing) where people put names of people from 1-10 and then later the numbers are arranged randomly and you see who gets who

I don't know exactly how it works, you need some random machines.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
tlodg said:
Bookie..... are you deluded?
ur not ugly!

more hair than normal male?

then I should kill myself. I have lotsa hair (not just down there) and I'm a girl. GEEEZ! and if all else fails, UnIqUe_PrInCeSs has the hots for you
(I think her crush is you)
1. yes, im ugly
2. yes, im hairy (but not down there as you say.)
3. wax/shave as diane said
4. oh totally. good thinking there, china

lengy

HSC
But you've never met me in real life. You only know me online.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
iambored said:
They could be the ones who are more likely to take risks or put up with things others wouldn't?
I know of a number of long term relationships that, if I was one of the people in them, I would have been out of there a loooong time ago. Then I wonder if I'm the one with the warped thinking, since the relationships all seem to last. Meh, I don't know, I couldn't put up with it, maybe I should though, but I couldn't, but maybe I should... This occupies much of my thought sometimes haha, I just don't get their situations.
Not really, most originated from high school, usually during 11-12 and have continued and blossomed into quite awesome relationships now. One has paid off a house, another has been with the girl since year 9, another almost 5 years now so yeah.

I think my inability to take that risk at an earlier stage has been the common link in my past 'attempts' I guess you could say. I'm not an easily trusting nor explicitly social person, and so ladder theory or the friends thing kicks in pretty much everytime. Don't know if I'm complaining probably more a reflection more than anything, but I think certain people are a lot better at engaging than others are.

If your general behaviour is one which relies on the slow buildup, you're going to have a fair few of these, until you find someone who kinda agrees I guess. And even then, I think with my ex, we were kinda good friends before anything. *shrugs*

Probably psychoanalysing the cause for singledom too much, and simply just a matter of I suck at this shit haha.

tlodg

HSC
N/A
Bookie said:
1. yes, im ugly
2. yes, im hairy (but not down there as you say.)
3. wax/shave as diane said
4. oh totally. good thinking there, china

judging from ur picture and video (the one where you performed NSYNC)
you're not ugly and you're not fat.
it actually "destroyed" my ex-perception that you were an emo who is crazy about skateboarding
cuz u looked so innocent

LOL "but not down there as you say"

wax/shave.....doesn't it make your newly grown hair even thicker? I don't want pubic hair on my arms, sorry

I'm serious, if I were to guess UnIqUe's crush it would be you. (those late nite posts prior to HSC reveals much :) )

lengy

HSC
Nah I don't think so. Everyone has their reasons and it's good to identify them if you want to get past them but don't rely too much on it or you waste too much time dwelling on the reasons you can't instead of the reasons you can. Everyone makes excuses not to do things.

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
I'm single because I choose to be. The reason will change to some self-reflective problems with me picking up once I choose to not be single and can't meet somebody nice. But until then, I'm single because I choose to be.

lengy

HSC
I've considered, it's not for me.

I lack certain social skills. I don't get along with guys as well as girls. I spend most of my time with female friends. I feel self conscience in large groups. My attempts at fitting in have obviously failed.

Yet when I watch other people and see that they somehow fit in to their respective groups yet are pretty fucked up in themselves I know I'm not the only psycho in this world.

Last edited:
HSC
lengy said:
I lack certain social skills. I don't get along with guys as well as girls. I spend most of my time with female friends. I feel self conscience in large groups. My attempts at fitting in have obviously failed.

maybe it's coz you spend too much time on bos, steven lololol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)