Why can't i fucking change the subjects (1 Viewer)

dumarab

HSC
Every since i registered with premiem i can't fucking change the subjects!!!!

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
dumarab said:
Lol, the irony in your name and the frustration of not being able to change the subjects :D.

Do you mean changing the subjects in the SAM calculator? I don't think that's difficult...

Last edited:

melanieeeee.

Banned
HSC
dumarab said:
You are a premium member. BoS stopped premium members from changing there subjects from what I think is because they don't want people without premiums to just use the benefits of someone with premium or stop people from sharing accounts. If you want to change your subjects you can just email BoS (it should have an email address stated when you go into SAM) or if you are going to change it back it is best if you create another account (although you wont be able to use it with advanced SAM)

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
melanieeeee. said:
You are a premium member. BoS stopped premium members from changing there subjects from what I think is because they don't want people without premiums to just use the benefits of someone with premium or stop people from sharing accounts. If you want to change your subjects you can just email BoS (it should have an email address stated when you go into SAM) or if you are going to change it back it is best if you create another account (although you wont be able to use it with advanced SAM)
She is right, I think. I also have Premium account. But I am telling you that there ain't much difference between Premium SAM and Standard SAM.

dumarab

HSC
Man thats a waste of 30 bux. Is there anyway i can get a refund? I'll probably just file a paypal claim, thats really unethical!

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
dumarab said:
Man thats a waste of 30 bux. Is there anyway i can get a refund?
Unfortunately, I don't think so. But you can still take an advantage of your Premium account through getting some Premium resources downloaded and all.

dumarab

HSC
i mean i bought a 2 year member ship so my sister can use it. And now i can't change the fucking subjects. So your telling me everytime i change the fucking subjects i have to PM a Admin?

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
dumarab said:
i mean i bought a 2 year member ship so my sister can use it. And now i can't change the fucking subjects. So your telling me everytime i change the fucking subjects i have to PM a Admin?
Yep. I did and I got mine changed. :) :) :) :) :)

But the BIG PROBLEM is, it took 2 months to get it changed. :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1:
And I want to get it changed again. :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1:

P

pLuvia

dumarab said:
Man thats a waste of 30 bux. Is there anyway i can get a refund? I'll probably just file a paypal claim, thats really unethical!
If that's why you bought the premium membership for, that was very stupid

Most people buy it for the resources not for SAM

melanieeeee.

Banned
HSC
pLuvia said:
If that's why you bought the premium membership for, that was very stupid

Most people buy it for the resources not for SAM
but BoS heavily advertise about how premium membership gives you access to advanced SAM, I would even say more than they advertise the resources.

cogito.ergo.sum

HSC
can i just add that i've been having the same issue for months now and i've emailed moderators 3 times only one of those times did i get a reply and it was something along the lines of "we're currently fixing the site, when the modifications are through we'll be sure to change your subjects". i keep wondering though, whether they'll change it before my HSC results or after?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)