Why can't I stop crying (1 Viewer)

kazan

im a herooo
at home, in the study, on a chair, infront of a co
HSC
Ranger Stacie said:
the best way to deal with a breakup is to surround yourself with good friends wholl make you laugh. its good to go out and get smashed but dont make a habit of it, that wont help in the long run and youll feel worse
there is no point crying at all. go out and have a good time, alcohol helps,

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
kazan said:
there is no point crying at all. go out and have a good time, alcohol helps,

crying is good, helps you vent. but you need to have your cry and then get over it.

PiGMAN

HSC
Wolfowitz said:
Yeah, well he sounds really hot and you sound really desperate. Do you have a testosterone imbalance or are you just naturally ugly and horny? Just looking at your post (drunk phone calls, being ignored, being shut down), it sounds like you're bothering him far too much. And whilst everyone here will say dickhead-this and loser-that maybe you're just a desperado with no chance?

Women put far too much emphasis on empathising. Walk a mile in a troll's clompers and you'll learn a lot.

This room's too filled with scorned women to be rational.
testify

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Sweetie, all you can do is cry it out. Theres no other way. Eventually there'll be no more tears left and you'll begin to heal.

Just keep crying.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Kids don't take speed while crying, it could lead to death

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
I understand completely. This sounds almost exactly like my last bf. And i still cry sometimes....its been a while too. Anyhow, just recently after he broke up with me i think what was hurting the most was that i still had hope that things would fix up in the end although deep down i probably knew they wouldnt (he said that maybe we could try again after i finished the hsc...so i spose i was left anticipating this thing moths ahead). I think he just said that to make me feel a little better. But in all seriousness, the best thing i ever did was tell him "i think we should jsut forget about it". And once i aknowledged to myself that it was over and there wasnt hope, i could finally move on and sto dwelling on it.

I hope you feel better soon :)

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Everyone here thats saying its a waste of time to cry and to just forget about it have obviously never experienced it.

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
MiuMiu said:
Everyone here thats saying its a waste of time to cry and to just forget about it have obviously never experienced it.

im not saying its a waste of time, just that it is a lot better to be with friends rather than dwelling on it and making yourself feel worse.

and yes, i am talking from experience

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
I was more referring to the posts of members that are male and have told us in other threads that they have never had a girlfriend.

marchetta

shut up and do me
HSC
Breaking up with somebody is pretty tough to deal with. It's never easy for anyone. It takes time to heal the wounds, so if you just give yourself plenty of space and time you'll eventually get over it and perhaps meet somebody a lot more better to go out with in the future.

olchik

HSC
I feel very sorry for you, honey. Well, you'll get over it after some time. Try not to think about him, he is not worth your tears!

stainmepink

HSC
seriously don't think about it. heres an idea. for everytime you tihink you're going to cry, look up and perve at a sexy fucker walking past you. that way you'll get over the bitchface in no time.

ppfft. men

SweetSeasons

HSC
:p yeah I've stopped crying now.. Kinda..

On Wednesday I had a massive fight with this guy, who was my first bf but like we've been pretty close friends for over a year. Since he's had his new gf and i was with my bf all he had been doing was putting shit on me. N I'd been hanging out with him and his gf n his best mate a lot more then usual after my bf dumped me... any ways my first bf.. he called me a slut and told me that I have to get over him and his best friend and get some morals.. so I told him to go fuck him self and never talk to me again. Fuck that pissed me off there is no way I am a slut and there is no way I still have a thing for him or his friend.
But yeah after that I cired about everything shit for like 3 hours strait and I haven't cried since. lol.

And I gave my last bf, the one that just dumped me, his Big Day Out Ticket like I was gonna when we where going out and we are gonna still go to the big day out together..

I'm kind of at the yeah I'm really sad we broke up, but I wouldn't go back out with him because it wouldn't be the same. I wouldn't be able to completely trust him with everything like I used to and if I can't do that then what's the point in having a relationship.

Diddimz

HSC
you shouldnt have given him the BDO ticket, should have found some other guy to give it to instead

SweetSeasons

HSC
I was gonna sell it to my 1st bf's best mate.. but then I find out he thinks I always try and crack onto him and that I'm in love with him.. I don't think so..

I plan on spending the day alone any ways, I like doing that and have done so the past 3 years I've been, it's easier to jump lines that way :p

I do how ever have a spare Xavier Rudd ticket :p and a particular guy who may want to come

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)