Why can't I stop crying (1 Viewer)

Lundy

Banned
HSC
You should have sold the ticket or something.

I bought a really nice and really expensive pen for my last boyfriend, but then the ungrateful fag broke up with me so I kept the damn thing for myself. I now have a nice new pen.

Diddimz

HSC
SweetSeasons said:
I was gonna sell it to my 1st bf's best mate.. but then I find out he thinks I always try and crack onto him and that I'm in love with him.. I don't think so..

I plan on spending the day alone any ways, I like doing that and have done so the past 3 years I've been, it's easier to jump lines that way :p

I do how ever have a spare Xavier Rudd ticket :p and a particular guy who may want to come
who?

SweetSeasons

HSC
the guy I wanna ask?? I've only met him once, so i prolly wont ask him, n i wont be seeing him again till just b4 the concert any ways

SweetSeasons

HSC
lol. I had some kid give me 250 for it, but his mum found out and he had to give it back.. hahahahaha

I'm really not fussed about money... if it was any of my other friends I'd just give it to them

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
SweetSeasons said:
I do how ever have a spare Xavier Rudd ticket :p and a particular guy who may want to come
xavier rudd heyyyy

interestingggggggggggggg

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Yeah maybe you should think about not getting drunk so much. That's called alchoholism, dear.

SweetSeasons

HSC
no.. it's called that when you don't wanna drink but can't help your self...................I'm home alone on a friday........ how fucked is that

SweetSeasons

HSC
I just want sex, from pat... like right now... why'd he have to dump me i hate him

davin

HSC
N/A
just two cents, but with the focus of that last post.... it sounds more that you're frustrated about unfulfilled lust rather than broken up because of emotional losses.
granted, thats just from reading the last post. at some point you've got to accept things as they are ratehr than think about what you want them to be.

waterbottle

your buttcheeks is warm
HSC
seriously, nothing anybody on the internet says will make you feel better right now. even your friends won't be able to SAY anything to make you feel better. sometimes the only think you want to hear is the ex saying 'ok i made a mistake'. but odds are he won't, so you do need to just distract yrself. go out and drink but don't get drunk. make NEW friends - don't go back to old flames (even if you're 'just friends'). and yeah just keep healthy cos it's easy to fall into bad habits when you're feeling shitty.

hfis

Dyslexic Fish
HSC
N/A
SweetSeasons said:
I just want sex, from pat... like right now... why'd he have to dump me i hate him
Here, have some attention. Did you want some more? I have plenty. *Sprinkles attention*.

You sound incredibly clingy, and the drunken phonecalls, etc., lend credence to that theory. Did you view him as a status symbol? Do you feel worthless now because you can't use the phrase 'my boyfriend' in conversation with your friends anymore? The post I quoted certainly suggests it.

SweetSeasons

HSC
no I didn't... because my friends shit me to tears when they do that about their bf's/gf's... hence why I post about it online insted of running to them... not that they would be their any way... They hardly knew him or how close me and him where so they don't really care all to much.

Yeah I know.. I need new friends

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)