Why do Africans have babies when they obviously don't have the means to support them? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

humiliation

HSC
Re: Why do Africans have babies when they obviously don't have the means to support t

Slidey said:
I doubt that, since they only live to about 40.

Not sure how they manage to have sex though, since sex drive is a luxury your body shuts off when malnourished.
Pretty sure your sex drive still works otherwise we probably would have died out before we were apes. And not everyone is malnourished

humiliation

HSC
*TRUE* said:
One reason that is less intellectual sounding is that Africans love children , and place a lot of value on big families. The more the merrier it seems.
I know people that work with Africans (in Africa:p ) and they say Africans will not accept contraception. Not because they are catholic , but because they cannot conceive of wanting to limit children.
I also have met and spoken with many African refugees just recently myself, they also loved children and wanted large families.
So...?
I don't know. Aso worthy of mention is that not all africans are starving.
Only because they are not educated in it. Similarly countries with poor education systems dont take to democracy too well because education teaches us that if we lose the election its not the end of the world.

Aaanyway increase education systems in third world countries and many of the problems plaguing the country end up fixing itself. But then again we also stamp out any cultural individualism...

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Africa, you are starving and disease ridden because you are ignorant.
Life your game.
Sincerely,
The West.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Re: Why do Africans have babies when they obviously don't have the means to support t

Nebuchanezzar said:
Again with your voodoo pseudoscience!
Huh?

The science of peak phosphate is quite sound and I don't think you'll find any sane scientist denying it. Most opposition comes from people like Zimmerman who right it off as inconsequential, saying the invisible hand of the market will solve it.

Last edited:

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC

Could this be the peak of the sixth mass extinction!?!?!?

KFunk

Psychic refugee
HSC

tau281290 said:
I think it is because African societies holds values in an old patriarchal society where men dominate women. Men just want pleasure from their wives. Women are too submissive to resist. Little do they know about the knowledge most of the world does - contraception and STD. Also adding to the fact that their lives are not as competitive as advanced civilisations. There is little motivation to suceed in life. So men just get more and more sex simply because it is fun. Furthermore, they don't know how to learn from history. They still never learn after seeing so many of their people contracting AIDS.
It goes both ways. In some African cultures it is the women who refuse condom use, on the grounds that they are only necessary for STI protection if the man is sleeping with other women (it thus becomes a sign of infidelity).

j.chanel

HSC
Unlike Australia, the quality of African life for people is low. Speaking about the poorer parts of Africa which frequently graces our tv screens for help, they dont have enough food or clean water let alone entertainment and the comforts we are privlidged to have. What african people do have are close relationships between man and woman and if having sex gives them a little bit of pleasure to their day, who are we to say they cant?!

The only reason it is such a problem is because they are uneducated about safe sex practises and do not have access to contraception.

zstar

HSC
N/A
When the Europeans conquered Africa the wheel in that continent was not even invented.

The average African is backward and unable to grasp an advanced concept of mathematics or sciences.

This is why Africa is doomed to poverty and starvation.

MingleDingle

4U MATHS CAFFEINE DRUGGO
HSC

they horny

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC

MingleDingle said:
they horny
it took us 5 pages to get to the right answer, but we got there :uhhuh:

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC

nobody wants to trade oil for sticks

theism

Resident Apologetic
HSC
Dr.Chau said:
Seriously, I'm not being at all racist here! I love everyone.

My question is: Why do people in Africa breed when they so obviously don't have enough to support themselves?

I've always wondered this when I see those WorldVision ads on TV.
Because of the lack of contraceptives,
the belief that the more children you have the richer you are, and the more they can contribute to the income/ take care of the parents when they are older.

they more poor a country is, the higher birth rate generally.

HSC
theism said:
Because of the lack of contraceptives,
the belief that the more children you have the richer you are, and the more they can contribute to the income/ take care of the parents when they are older.

they more poor a country is, the higher birth rate generally.
+1
u wouldnt have to be a brain surgion to know what the answer is

zstar

HSC
N/A
Because African women have big booties.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)