Why do Aussies give Aboriginal Aussies a hard time? (1 Viewer)

When will an Aboriginal Australian become Prime Minister of Australia?

• 0-5 YEARS

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • 5-10 YEARS

Votes: 3 1.2%
  • 10-15 YEARS

Votes: 14 5.7%
  • 15-20 YEARS

Votes: 18 7.3%
  • 20-25 YEARS +

Votes: 64 26.1%
  • NEVER

Votes: 142 58.0%

• Total voters

Kirsty Xx

That's the price we pay
HSC
So you are saying they (aborigines) had no concept of innocence?
It's the method, not the morals involved.

This thread makes me
………………..,-~*’`¯lllllll`*~,
…………..,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,
………,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,
……,-*lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllll.\
….;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\
…..\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/………\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,
…...\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*………..`~-~-,…(.(¯`*,`,
…….\llllllllllll,-~*…………………)_-\..*`*;..)
……..\,-*`¯,*`)…………,-~*`~.………….../
……...|/.../…/~,…...-~*,-~*`;……………./.\
……../.../…/…/..,-,..*~,.`*~*…………….*...\
…….|.../…/…/.*`...\...……………………)….)¯`~,
…….|./…/…./…….)……,.)`*~-,……….../….|..)…`~-,
……/./.../…,*`-,…..`-,…*`….,---…...\…./…../..|……...¯```*~-
…...(……….)`*~-,….`*`.,-~*.,-*……|…/.…/…/…………\
…….*-,…….`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*……….|.,*...,*…|…...\
……….*,………`-,…)-,…………..,-*`...,-*….(`-,…

КГБ

Banned
HSC
At least the civilised world had invented the wheel, or modes of transport for that matter.

Screw going walkabout forever, barefoot.
LOL. so i should be happy ive never really met an abo in my life? ROFLMAO
did you get bullied or something?

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
maybe its because "aussies" dont really know about the aboriginals

ie in religion last year the teacher asked why the whites assumed terra nullius to which a student said because they had no infrastructure, whihc the teacher was correct

but the class ranga said "sir they had infrastructure i thought they lived in teepees"

end story

Kirsty Xx

That's the price we pay
HSC
LOL. so i should be happy ive never really met an abo in my life? ROFLMAO
did you get bullied or something?
I never said you'd be 'happy'

But when I come across people like you, I really do wish that you could experience what I have so then you'd at least understand where I'm coming from. i.e. grown up with degenerate Aboriginals who cannot rise from their own vicious cycle

That is all.

cxlxoxk

HSC
yes...but katie is saying that aborigines didn't hold back if the person was innocent, they just speared them anyway...and that i believe is total bullshit.

i'm pretty sure, if there was ample proof that the person didn't do anything wrong, they wouldn't spear the person.

if she was talking about general conflict...europe had many wars too...they had a fair number of large scale wars, whereas, aborigines had several smaller scale ones...not much difference...

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
my year's school captain was aboriginal.

and i (and my right wing dad) think she could very well end up PM one day.

but she didnt complain, she just studied hard and was friendly to everyone.

tinfoilhat

HSC
its ironic how in the international spotlight aboriginal culture is presented as "australian"

CIV1501

Banned
HSC
abos fighting across the street kept me up until 12:30 last night, the black cunts. wtf they cant even have a proper domestic. lol which housing commission tard decided to put 3 darkies houses next to each other anyway. the cops were over there for an hour. good use of our already understaffed police, u fucking abo scum

Edi:T holy fuck im pissed at abos right now. fucking pieces of shit. fuck coons are scum

Last edited:

milocole

Plane Nut
HSC
Was in Adelaide the other week, and 4 of them got on the bus, all hiding 2L bottles of Petrol (in a apple juice bottle!) under their shirts. It also looked like there eyes were about to fall out, they then started leaning all over these people asking for money and it was fucking scary when they started yelling. This mob are such a mess, i am ashamed that of this race and them being in our country

I have never seen this before and I had no idea that they were this mental.

CIV1501

Banned
HSC
You had never seen abos before? or abos off their tits on petrol?

Lol thats part of the problem, it was mentioned before by bbj or someone. The majority of the population havent even seen abos and what they get up to.

shell.q

HSC
i actually do aboriginal studies as a subject at school, and studying it just some crazy stats come out of it, doing helth and justice atm, jst the fact tht the infant mortality rate of an indigenous is three times higher then a non indigenous and 50% high then that in canada with their natives.
that we have done everything the same as canda yet still dont respect the indigenous. i have to say i put never for the poll. i dont think anyone will ever respect them, unfortunatly, and it is sad to see.
but it is those out there like i saw the other day that put the wrong name for them. i am always standing up for indigenous, i sore some aboriginal throw a stick over a roof and hit a young girl in the face, i was embarrassed, becuase i stand up for these people yet we still get those odd ones in society tht do that.
there is 2% of the aust population tht is indigenous, 50% of tht is the troubles ones, so, 1% of indigenous are troubled, thts about 26% more then non indigenous australians......tht isnt right now is it, we forgive and forget about the white australians yet we never do for the indigenous.

ok my rants over.

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
Aboriginals are stupid cunts, they're racists towards other races except themselves and their fellow 'half-caste' bogans who have 5% or so Abo blood in them.

I was on a train once and this Aboriginal old hag was screaming at this African woman and her child for not speaking English and called them dirty niggers. The irony of calling someone dirty but who dresses more classy than a Aboriginal like that old hag.

Tell me where do Aboriginals deserve respect?

And you will never see a Aboriginal become a PM before someone who is of Asian background become a PM of Australia, just a fact. I can also bet a European, Arab, African, American, whatever > Aboriginal when it comes to becoming a Aus. PM.

:spzz::spzz::spzz::spzz::spzz:

Rockyroad

Banned
HSC
proper debates rarely use anecdotal evidence. You may as well be saying 'I have no proper evidence or skills to argue, I'm just here to vent and make myself feel superior'

OMG hitler had white skin. Whites are evil.
OMG I saw two whites having a domestic in my street, crazy whites.
OMG this white guy at my school has arrested for drugs or some shit - useless bloody whites.
OMG this white guy on the news was charged for heaps of sexual assaults.

That is how patheticsome of you sound. So stop it with the anecdotes - I can respond with a million about whites and it obviously means nothing. And guess what? We all know Aborgines are more likely to be abused, unemployed, have drinking or drug problems. Thanks for the reminders. The lazy effing assholes are fully disadvantaged.

Last edited:
HSC
Aboriginals are stupid cunts, they're racists towards other races except themselves and their fellow 'half-caste' bogans who have 5% or so Abo blood in them.

I was on a train once and this Aboriginal old hag was screaming at this African woman and her child for not speaking English and called them dirty niggers. The irony of calling someone dirty but who dresses more classy than a Aboriginal like that old hag.

Tell me where do Aboriginals deserve respect?

And you will never see a Aboriginal become a PM before someone who is of Asian background become a PM of Australia, just a fact. I can also bet a European, Arab, African, American, whatever > Aboriginal when it comes to becoming a Aus. PM.

:spzz::spzz::spzz::spzz::spzz:
Yes they deserve respect coz this is their fuking country, if you dont like it FUKKKK OFFFFFF. That Aboriginal was prob pissed of that day coz some stupid ass slut like you called her a "stupid cunt". If you aint Aboriginal you aint fuking true Australian, i dont care what you say, if you think your an aussi, think again bitch, your a fuking immigrant.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)