Why do Aussies give Aboriginal Aussies a hard time? (1 Viewer)

When will an Aboriginal Australian become Prime Minister of Australia?

• 0-5 YEARS

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • 5-10 YEARS

Votes: 3 1.2%
  • 10-15 YEARS

Votes: 14 5.7%
  • 15-20 YEARS

Votes: 18 7.3%
  • 20-25 YEARS +

Votes: 64 26.1%
  • NEVER

Votes: 142 58.0%

• Total voters

Rockyroad

Banned
HSC
Yet they get proportionately more welfare than any other demographic group in Australia. Yeah, sucks to be Boonger.

Last I checked, Europeans weren't force feeding them pure ethanol. They do that to themselves.

You spelt "their" wrong. I'm drunk and even I can spell better than you.
They also believed that they didn't technically own the land, so how can something be stolen off you if you don't believe that you own it?

They're quite welcome to go back to the desert and fuck goanas. I ain't going to stop them.

You've somehow turned their respect for the land into justification for the Europeans to steal it. I don't even know how that works.

Man you're a real tool.

Let me propose something. It's a fact that there is a higher proportion of Aborigines that live in poverty, have poor health, including drugs problems, have higher crime rates etc. Now - you either believe (A) that this is because of what has happened to them ie their treatment OR (B) you must believe that Aboriginal people are inherently inferior/more prone to sniff petrol/steal a car, that they are born this way. Make a decision or propose another option. I assume you are going to choose option B which makes you racist, no?

And criticising someone for spelling mistakes says far more than the spelling mistake.

Here's one point of many to rebut the assertion that the Aborigines were 'primtive'. The Aborigines figured out blood lines thousands of years before the Europeans. Fuck, many of the European royalty were dying of haemophilia due to imbreeding long after the Aborigines figured it out. If the 'primitive' Aborigines had figured it out - why couldn't the Europeans? Stupid primal Europeans marrying their sisters - disgusting!

''they get proportionately more welfare '' and yet an Aboriginal baby is more likely to be born into poverty than a 'white' one.

Last edited:

9deuce

MADE
HSC
Yeah that's what happens when whitey invades your land and kills you.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
You've somehow turned their respect for the land into justification for the Europeans to steal it. I don't even know how that works.
lol.
That was a joke.

Man you're a real tool.
Hahaha why is it that every male 09er hates me? The female 09ers don't have a problem with me. Maybe it's the sexual satisfaction I leave them with...

Let me propose something. It's a fact that there is a higher proportion of Aborigines that live in poverty, have poor health, including drugs problems, have higher crime rates etc. Now - you either believe (A) that this is because of what has happened to them ie their treatment OR (B) you must believe that Aboriginal people are inherently inferior/more prone to sniff petrol/steal a car, that they are born this way. Make a decision or propose another option. I assume you are going to choose option B which makes you racist, no?
It's both.
Whilst some of them are born physically impaired due to the pregnant mother dealing in certain taboo substances, far more are born with a severe case socio-economic retardation.
Yes, this is due to their prior treatment by Europeans.
However, it is not a case for pity. It has been nearly 50 years since they Aborginies were enfranchised and recognised. Since then they have received billions in welfare payments, despite the fact they make up on a minute fraction of the populace. Aboriginal children get extra UAI points and have dozens of university and school scholarships available to them, for no particular reason, except a perverse and inverted form of "affirmative action". They have been given every opportunity imaginable to pick themselves up off the dirt, and they continue to fail to do so.
Why is this my problem?
I find their stereotype to be highly amusing, and will continue to do so as long as the stereotype is at least partly grounded in statistical fact.
Here's one point of many to rebut the assertion that the Aborigines were 'primtive'. The Aborigines figured out blood lines thousands of years before the Europeans. Fuck, many of the European royalty were dying of haemophilia due to imbreeding long after the Aborigines figured it out. If the 'primitive' Aborigines had figured it out - why couldn't the Europeans? Stupid primal Europeans marrying their sisters - disgusting!
Yes, one single invention or discovery somehow puts them on the level with Western or even Eastern society. Don't be ridiculous.

''they get proportionately more welfare '' and yet an Aboriginal baby is more likely to be born into poverty than a 'white' one.
Hahaha it would help if they didn't spend it on booze and petrol.
Your argument is fallacious and stupid. Just cos they're more likely to be poor doesn't refute the fact that they get more welfare. If it were left up to you, you'd give them more wouldn't you? And what do you honestly think they would do with it? Invest it in their children's future? Bah.

staticsiscool

Banned
HSC
Option C.

Nothing has happened to any abos born in the past 40 years so what is their excuse?

And criticising someone for spelling mistakes says far more than the spelling mistake.
yes, what is says is that the person making the correction actually knows how to spell. funny that.

Wheres your source? I know of one particular family that was affected. That is not many of the thousands of European royalty that there has been throughout the years. Not to mention the billions of common people who were incidently aware of the dangers of inbreeding.

Abos never worked out that if its round it rolls.

Um yeah this is exactly our point you spack.

What the feck are they doing with all the welfare they are getting? They are using it to buy drugs, alcohol and sticks to catch whichy grubs brudduh. They aren't using it to feed and clothe their children. This is why we had an intevention. Because abos would rather get pissed and rape their kids than look after them. This is also why abos have higher infant mortality rates, worse health, live in higher poverty, have higher crime rates and lower life expectancy along with lower education standards. Which is funny because they have more access to the same educational facilites as others.

Stop being an abo apologist and start using your brain you vapid spack.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
THIS IS WHY I'M DEFINATELY VOTING LIBERAL NEXT ELECTION:
Aboriginal uni course proposed | smh.com.au
FUCKSHITFUCKCUNTBALLSSPHINCTERFUCK!
I spent my entire primary and higher school education learning about fucking Aboriginal culture, there is no way in hell I am going to study it again in uni. Fucking Rudd and his preverted form of "fairness".

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
I have a question that I would like the apologists in this thread (rockyroad mostly) to give a direct answer to.

You keep on referring to the whole european settlement thing, bla bla bla. Now...YES, Europeans came and fucked up their shit. Very sad, etc. More than 200 YEARS AGO.

Please explain, clearly and without using the word racist, how exactly this event could possibly be said to have any impact on the way certain groups of Aboriginal people behave right now in today's society. Please give examples and explain how the fact they got beaten by a bunch of pantaloon-wearing tea-drinkers back in the day, in any way excuses their behaviour now.

Actually, if you could maybe explain generally as well, why we should accept the sufferings of previous generations as an excuse for the appalling behaviour of present ones, that'd be nice as well.

I mean you can bang on about their poor treatment in the past all you like, it doesn't excuse them from behaving like decent human beings and maybe doing something constructive with all the welfare they get and so on. Just saying.

HSC
=/

There are several courses that I would make compulsory before Aboriginal Studies. Like a basic English/Academic Writing course, or maybe a civics and citizenship type course. But preferably, given the diversity of uni degrees, no uni course should be compulsory for all students.

It is only a recommendation at this point, however.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
I'm willing to compromise and take this course if every aboriginal is also required to attend a six month course on how to behave properly and productively in today's society, with welfare payments being confiscated from those who fail it.

Lentern

HSC
I'm willing to compromise and take this course if every aboriginal is also required to attend a six month course on how to behave properly and productively in today's society, with welfare payments being confiscated from those who fail it.
You mean white man's society?

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
You mean white man's society?
They've chosen to embrace some aspects of it (petrol, glue) but not others (internal combustion engine, furniture construction). It's just to give them a helping hand on how to get the most out of the invader's technology.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Neither, they have had enough welfare payments to make a small nation weep. If i recieved $1000 id defently save it/use it for school/ use a tiny bit for a social gathering. If i was to draw a graph over the past 100 years, im sure the "The Aboriginal Civilised" line start off flat, rise a little due to clothing, rise a hell of alot more due to the "Stolen Generation" and then plummet after people felt sad for the children.

Its called nit picking, a common tool used to show idiots their problems.

The fact that aborigianls had 100+ tribes to choose from and the Europeans had two or three royal blood lines had nothing to do with it? It has always been known Royal Families have performed inbreeding throughout their reign, the fact they kept Pedigree trees to track shows us that they were careful with it. The British Royal Familiy, from the pedigree i saw, showed only one line of inbreeding, and that was caused by a daughter being married off to a Russian Prince (dont know its term, king = Tsar though). They had several kids and the inbreeding occured when they were married. Problem is after that the russian Royal line was cut short (Anastatisia Conspiracy).

Haemophillia isnt a inbreeding disease either you drop nut, its a gene carried by females but only affects males, depending on their parents genes. Hell, the inbreeding might have killed off the gene, gotta check it out.

I wonder where the money goes?

whatashotbyseve

It all counts
HSC
They are a lost cause. Yes we may have taken their land etc etc 200+ years ago but that is hardly our society's problem. They have been more than adequately compensated for their 'loss'.

If you want to know why people are so apathetic to Aboriginals, its their blatant refusal to assimilate in our society. Now if they don't want to do that, that's fine - the country is big enough for them to start a tribe around Uluru if they want - but don't come complaining to us about living standards. The amount of welfare they get is proportionately greater than white recipients. They need to build a bridge and get over it. Oh thats right, they can't build anything. Because that would require work ethic and white resources.

McLoving

HSC
aboriginies are the real owners of australia

they should be able to govern this land that they own anyway

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
aboriginies are the real owners of australia

they should be able to govern this land that they own anyway
Europeans believed in the term Terra Nullius 200 years ago, what do want us to do, leave Australia and let the aboriginals have thier land back? They wouldnt have the slightest clue on how to survive.

McLoving

HSC
yes u should get out of our country and let the aboriginals and asian race live together

then we can go to conulla

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)