Why do Aussies give Aboriginal Aussies a hard time? (1 Viewer)

When will an Aboriginal Australian become Prime Minister of Australia?

• 0-5 YEARS

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • 5-10 YEARS

Votes: 3 1.2%
  • 10-15 YEARS

Votes: 14 5.7%
  • 15-20 YEARS

Votes: 18 7.3%
  • 20-25 YEARS +

Votes: 64 26.1%
  • NEVER

Votes: 142 58.0%

• Total voters

gurusson

HSC
this could be a bit controversial but...
my probs with the aboriginal community are drugs, they don't attempt to get jobs, many steal from honest workers, and when we give them free housing, they trash it and ask for more...i respect their culture and believe that they are hampered by the "poverty cycle" but i also believe with hard work, they can become respectable indoviduals, i understand that whites have those with the same problems rife in aborignal communities. my only concern is that many are a bunch of freeloaders,
perhaps it is a case of the few giving the many a bad name, i don't know
p.s. 100 posts reached

moeycq

b0$$
HSC
If we didn't take over the country.. they wouldn't have gotten no where rofl.

the whole world was advancing while Aboriginal's were trying to light fire with sticks

XPac2

HSC
if we didn't take over the country.. They wouldn't have gotten no where rofl.

The whole world was advancing while aboriginal's were trying to light fire with sticks
oh my brother! Testify!!!!!

XPac2

HSC
The British had no right to claim TERRA NULLIUS here in Australia because THEY DIDN'T OWN LAND, the LAND OWNED THEM/THE LAND IS THE OWNER, THEY ARE THE PROPERTY OF THE LAND. So much for your knowledge of Aboriginal culture...

They moved around a lot. Their lifestyle meant that houses weren't a viable option! It should be no suprise to you that they didn't have houses, and it wasn't a bad thing to not have a house in their culture, it only is in ours and any other way of life that revolves around a permanent settlement/residence.
Althoug the Doctrine of Terra Nullius was stupid and pointless, it was still British law. So wen the poms came here, they decided that their laws still applied to them, so as far as they were conerned, they had every right to claim Terra Nullius.

THEIR OPINION NOT NECCESARILY MINE!

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Yes, but it is racist.
No it's not, it's grounded in fact.

the Australian Institute of Heath and Welfare National Drug Strategy Household Survey (2001) ... reported Indigenous respondents consumed alcohol at risk levels twice (20%) that of the non-Indigenous respondents
Source: Australian Bureau of Statistics and the Australian Institute of Health and Welfare, The Health and Welfare of Australia’s Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, 2003. op.cit., p174.

HSC
i don't get it, if the British didn't invade Australia the Portuguese would've or the Spanish, or the Germans, or fucking anyone.

The Aborigines were bound to get invaded. the times of Jesus Christ WERE MORE ADVANCED THAN ABORIGINALS.

incentivation

Hmmmmm....
HSC
N/A
In fact the French arrived three days after the First Fleet.

Mind you, the French probably would have lost any conflict with the natives if they had've arrived first..

XPac2

HSC
No it's not, it's grounded in fact.

Source: Australian Bureau of Statistics and the Australian Institute of Health and Welfare, The Health and Welfare of Australia’s Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, 2003. op.cit., p174.

Precisely. Racism would be saying "all blacks are no hopers" what we're saying is fact, based on other facts and statistics that have been scientifically proven to be true.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)