Why do boys like girls butts? (1 Viewer)

many-eyeshere

HSC
piss comes out of cocks yet you still suck on them

many girls find mens arses attractive

what is your point
Yeah I'm not that taken with penises either because of that fact. At least though piss isn't nearly as infectious or filthy as shit. In regards to anal, without a condon there are infinitely more diseases and infections extracted than unprotected virginal or oral sex.

alax dillon

HSC
man this is a really odd thread.
is there a special name for people who are attracted to asses?

philphie

Banned
HSC
hey girls and gay guys, is taking anal like having a big shit? if it is isn't the pain of taking a big shit enough?

alax dillon

HSC
hey girls and gay guys, is taking anal like having a big shit? if it is isn't the pain of taking a big shit enough?
wouldnt it be worse? doing a number two somethings going out of you and anal its going in you. yuk.

philphie

Banned
HSC
sometimes shit goes back in when it is too big and you do not have enough strength to execute the exercise

philphie

Banned
HSC
i don't have to think about it. sometimes i have really big shits

Eddykungfu

HSC
How come guys think girls bums are hot???

I find it so odd, like my bf always grabs it while we make out n i think its seedy

boys explain??
Same reason girls like getting teabagged whilst having a dump on their chest...

philphie

Banned
HSC
don't worry, in a year or so you'll start to crave it

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
It makes evolutionary sense for males to like the look of the female behind. Consider the standard mating position for thousands of years for people was doggy style and the relative positioning of the bum when standing up to the vagina when bent over in that position. As for tits, a firm, full set of breasts generally means that they will be a superior child bearer (so guys who happen to like this were more likely to be attracted to females, who in turn passed on their genes better), I'm not sure if the bum has some particular quality like this too - However I do know that 'wide hips' at least is desired for this reason.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)