why do fobby asians wear contact lenses twice the size of their eyes? (1 Viewer)

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC
who cares. really it's not like you wear them. and why must it be asians that you ask about

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
yeah cut the crap. just asking if it does or not. coz you always write about asians.
im not allowed to?...ummm...maybe its because i have asian frends and they think it demoralises them...

it offends me in the same way as some blacks talk "like dis nigga", paris hilton and many white girls say "like totally" and asians wear the contacts and do the peace sign in photos...theyre embarrasing and immature and give a bad name to those ethnic groups...

you didnt reply with "who cares" in my group about the peace signs...why the change of heart? just because u dont like me (even tho u dont know me) dont reply with some lame post

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC
you didnt reply with "who cares" in my group about the peace signs...why the change of heart? just because u dont like me (even tho u dont know me) dont reply with some lame post
lol get over yourself. you dont know me either - this is personal if that's what you were thinking. and i also didnt say you werent allowed to write about it. it's just that i've seen 2 threads of yours about asians and it's kinda getting old. oh yeah. i'm allowed to reply with the same lame post if i want to as well.

like mes ami said. it's just life. that's how they do it so who cares?

kyokaku92

HSC
I'd like to ask why does the op like to question asian people and their behaviour in public? I wear contacts on the odd occasion and my eyes aren't magnified :pirate:

Stringer Bell

HSC
N/A
What's up with this Crestwood guy? Why do you hate ethnics so much? Are you aware of the racists and anti-semetic issues that have plagued this site in the recent past? And yet you continue to propagate such hatred.

Misyndo

HSC
hey dawg, why do lebos wear drifits twice the size of their head ?????????????????????????????????????

Epic

HSC
To make their eyes look bigger so they look like anime characters...DUH!

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
lol get over yourself. you dont know me either - this is personal if that's what you were thinking. and i also didnt say you werent allowed to write about it. it's just that i've seen 2 threads of yours about asians and it's kinda getting old. oh yeah. i'm allowed to reply with the same lame post if i want to as well.

like mes ami said. it's just life. that's how they do it so who cares?
and ur lame replies and disagreeing with me is getting old...just dont reply to me...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)