why do girls play hard to gett?? (1 Viewer)

i(L)ski

HSC
Fuck chasing girls. That is not natural order.

Men have dominated throughout time. Ever heard of the patriarchal society which has ruled for thousands of years? So why stop now.

For all of you saying "its the thrill of the chase", grow some balls. It's time to stop playing warcraft, pull your fucking socks up, and let them come to you. Do you wonder why you might find it hard to pull chicks? Why there is this need for a "chase"? It's because you look desperate. Females don't like desperate guys (unless they're of the unsavory type), so why be one? They want someone who takes pride in themselves, who doesn't need a phone number to be content with their night, and isn't out just to get laid (although it does often help). Desperation can be smelt a mile off, BUT, if you can show qualities of confidence (while still having compassion), charisma (without being cliche), and someone who can stand on their own two feet (without a female, or religion, there to help them), you'll have the love of more than a couple.

Don't believe me? Then go wallow in your "chase", it's only going to dig you deeper my friend.

sk8ie_boi

peaker
HSC
i(L)ski said:
Fuck chasing girls. That is not natural order.

Men have dominated throughout time. Ever heard of the patriarchal society which has ruled for thousands of years? So why stop now.

For all of you saying "its the thrill of the chase", grow some balls. It's time to stop playing warcraft, pull your fucking socks up, and let them come to you. Do you wonder why you might find it hard to pull chicks? Why there is this need for a "chase"? It's because you look desperate. Females don't like desperate guys (unless they're of the unsavory type), so why be one? They want someone who takes pride in themselves, who doesn't need a phone number to be content with their night, and isn't out just to get laid (although it does often help). Desperation can be smelt a mile off, BUT, if you can show qualities of confidence (while still having compassion), charisma (without being cliche), and someone who can stand on their own two feet (without a female, or religion, there to help them), you'll have the love of more than a couple.

Don't believe me? Then go wallow in your "chase", it's only going to dig you deeper my friend.
Alright, let me put it in another way. Not "Chase" ... but it's this interaction.

It's like saying, "What good dfoes it do if a chik follows you everywhere and do everything you do?" ... You would get sick and tired of that. So, the chik ... sorta "plays hard to get" ... so you get the opportunity to miss 'em. That way, keeps the relationship strong and longer...

lengy

HSC
Wrong. Dumping them straight after getting sex is the best part.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
lengy said:
Wrong. Dumping them straight after getting sex is the best part.
That way, everyone is happy!

eyless

HSC
From my perspective I have had a relationships where I have been hurt and now I am i guess in the position where i find it hard to trust the opposite sex. Particularly when I am a girl that looks for respect from a guy sometimes you have to play hard to get to see if they will play your game, if they care enough they will fight for you. It is far more attractive to see a guy that cares and will work to get you than being an easy girl for a guy. When a guy has to work for you, he cares more about the relationship because it wasnt easy..

i(L)ski

HSC
eyless said:
From my perspective I have had a relationships where I have been hurt and now I am i guess in the position where i find it hard to trust the opposite sex. Particularly when I am a girl that looks for respect from a guy sometimes you have to play hard to get to see if they will play your game, if they care enough they will fight for you. It is far more attractive to see a guy that cares and will work to get you than being an easy girl for a guy. When a guy has to work for you, he cares more about the relationship because it wasnt easy..
I understand what you're saying, to an extent.

Many people look for respect from either sex. I mean, c'mon, who wants someone who treats them like shit? Males should care enough to fight for you, but i think it gets to a point where they lose themselves in the fight. The most important relationship you can have is with yourself, but often as teenagers or young adults, people become so entrenched in trying to impress someone that they overstep the boundary of "respect" and step into "self destruction". Yes it's fun to "chase" someone, and yes it's fun to feel you've won by finally pulling him or her, but at the same time many people forget about self-worth and being an individual.

There's a fine line between respect, and desperation. And i know you (or anyone for that matter) don't want the latter.

ice ken

HSC
miss-smexy said:
1) Cuz it's fun and gives you this '=)' feeling inside
2) To see if the guy actually likes you THAT much, or if he's just playing with you
3) There may be other guys i.e. keeping options open
4) Cuz some guys don't mean anything by flirting
5) Cuz if you're too 'easy' then where's the fun and the chase in that?
lol nice reasons u got there. are they ranked order?

Smurg

Fookin' Hell
HSC
Because they need to have some facade that prevents them being called a whore.

Collin

HSC
N/A
eyless said:
It's unfortunate you put so much reliance on this paradigm of thinking.

Just because a guy puts more effort to 'chase' you doesn't necessarily mean he cares more about you. It should definitely show he has more interest in you, but under what motivating factors?

A relationship? Perhaps. Or maybe he's naturally a chaser who enjoys playing the game. Or even worse for you, perhaps he may just be that desperate to fuck you.

Your logic would only work if the notion that a guy who exhibits a higher interest in chasing you must imply he was interested in a mature relationship wasn't such a fallacy.

White-Doggy

HSC
jamez1990 said:
im just wondering.. why do certain girls play hard to get? not in sex wise.. but like in relationship perspectives
is it becaues they have high standards, or is it becaues their unsuree ?

HAHAHAHAHA this is more to do with psychological aspects. So it seems, females tend to attract guys more wen theyre harder to get. Guys seem to like gurls whom are fun, and part of this fun means harder to get.

ellen.louise

HSC
miss-smexy said:
1) Cuz it's fun and gives you this '=)' feeling inside
2) To see if the guy actually likes you THAT much, or if he's just playing with you
3) There may be other guys i.e. keeping options open
4) Cuz some guys don't mean anything by flirting
5) Cuz if you're too 'easy' then where's the fun and the chase in that?
Does ANY guy mean anything by flirting?
cuz my defenition of flirting is toying with someone's emotions and it's totally disrespectful... If you play too hard to get sometimes the guy who really liked you will lose interest.

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
that is true... playing hard to get doesnt make u any less looking of a slut than an easy to get slut.. its all about your attitude, how u present urself in public (i.e: wat u wear and how u act) and honestly it is quite disrespectful as she said.. toying with someones emotions isn't fun.. id say ur fkn sick in the head if you're exactly like this and i wouldnt be attracted to u at all no matter how good looking u are, how big ur tits are, how round ur ass is or how loose u r..

FeelBare

HSC
balin.kid said:
yeah the thrill, the whole... like when you catch each other looking at one another and finally one of you will come over and say hi and then you both leave with butterflies then you see each other the next day and the guy plays it cool while the girls stomach is still full of butterflies then he says something that hints in a little way that he might like her and the girl goes away and thinks about it non stop and the guy pretends he's not thinking about the girl then one of the girls friends tell her that someone told her that the boy told his friends that he likes you and then the girl catches the guy winking at her or something and then the rest just gets boring.... or interesting whatever way you lean..
have fun
*nausea* How true.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)