why do girls play hard to gett?? (1 Viewer)

HSC
Playing hard too get sucks. I hooked up with a girl we're both mutually interested in and she went quiet after hookup, this has happend before too me. Half the time the girl is playing mind games (hard to get) for what reason i'll never find out probably, some other times its a friend freaked out. But in this instance i am not sure what her problem is, she could just need space or be wanting me too chase her to test if im a player or not.

I'll either have too be persistant or totally give her a week too herself or something :p

HSC
girls like to put on a chase, see if ur worthy or made the effort. i like to chase.

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
jamez1990 said:
im just wondering.. why do certain girls play hard to get? not in sex wise.. but like in relationship perspectives
is it becaues they have high standards, or is it becaues their unsuree ?
All the world's a dating game and all the men and women merely players. Men are taught to play hard to get in order to seem more attractive to women, while women, usually on the receiving end of the "pickup," are conditioned to be a challenge, like a porcupine whose quills stand up on end when on the defensive.

Dating is a game and if it wasn't, it wouldn't be as much fun. If you've successfully dated every woman you approached, you might have one hell of an ego but in the grand scheme of things, you wouldn't have any fun. As aggravating as it is to pace around your living room, wondering whether she's interested in you or not, the challenge of it all makes dating more exciting.

Playing hard to get is part of the dating game, not to mention the part that makes it fun. And you shouldn't let her do all the playing -- when you're pursuing a woman, play the part of the challenge too. While she declines invitations and doesn't return your calls, you should make it clear that you're busy and have your own life as well. Once you show her that your life revolves around her (at least too early on), she will never want to be part of that world.

Both parties are armed with their rules and methods of playing the game, in the hopes of winning the ultimate prize. Once you know why women play hard to get, whether it's in order to be pursued, be cautious, or because they're simply not interested, at least you'll have the upper hand in the game and you'll know if and when to move on to the next player.

lousie89

HSC
well i tihnk it's because we're afraid to get hurt and/or rejected

so to make sure that the guy 100% likes us, we just play hard to get... and then once we know that we won't get hurt.. we then make a move

well thats what i do anyway

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
thats a pretty selfish approach, because the whole time you put him in doubt, and maybe you hurt this dude a little by be being so standoffish. Not to mention sometimes you are just shooting yourself in the foot, because not every guy wants to play games like that. Play hard to get and some guys will think you are genuinely not interested and they will go find someone who is... i know i do, because i hate girls who play games and play hard to get. It happens sometimes, but i think like this " if all she wants to do is fuck around and pretend like she doesnt like me, thats cool because it just means she isnt worth my time" I like people who know what they want and they dont want to play games in getting it.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
lousie89 said:
well i tihnk it's because we're afraid to get hurt and/or rejected

so to make sure that the guy 100% likes us, we just play hard to get... and then once we know that we won't get hurt.. we then make a move

well thats what i do anyway
Well. Aren't you an absolute idiot? Playing games is the stupidest thing you can do.

What about honesty? Well, wouldn't that be a much better idea?

Anonymou5

HSC
N/A
Guys who play 'hard to get' are either hugely successful (no, not the deluded I'm the king of an internet forum kind of success) or are total underachieving losers who really don't have anything better to do.

Gabble9889

HSC
i believe its so u got guys want them even more

but girls who do that i think are stupid idiots and very clueless

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
I reckon it's because a lot of girls like the chase.

I don't understand how though.

imlame

HSC
Its natural for them to want to be chased. It makes em feel special and worthy. it is very selfish, but u gotta remember that its in their blood to be like that, just like its in our blood to want to chase em. The best thing to do is to go after them, but then if your constantly getting hurt, then fuck it. sometimes, it just isnt worth it.

P. Dophile

Banned
HSC
in the wild women used to get captured, raped and shared around the tribe.

faboloussoya

HSC
because we like to know we're worth the chase/wait..
and also find the mystery to be more attractive than people that are easy.

oh and it is fun... who wants to rush into things anyway..

tussitussa

HSC
N/A
don't people usually *rush* into a relationship when it's their first? (ps by that I don't mean sex)

Lori.

HSC
It's because we want a guy to rape us and it isn't rape if we go along with it.

T

Testpilot

Honestly i thought the answer to this question was so obvious it didn't need to be asked, but i stand corrected.

HSC
There's a difference between hard to get and mission friggin impossible. some chicks just dont know the difference - and therein lies the problem.:jedi:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)